KT was surprised!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
After opening the first box this week, within the first 5 coins, KT recovered a 63 Ben! Oh, visions of a fat roasted turkey and all the trimmings danced through His Majesty's Royal Mind....but alas and alack...only a few NIFCs lurked in the depths of that box.

Then box 2 gave up only 4 NIFCs, and a 71S Proof.

Box 3 was worse with only 3 NIFCs!

KT was unoptimistic as He started searching box 4, and after picking up 1 Proof and another 5 NIFCs, the last 10 rolls yielded 1 68 40%er!

So KT had no idea, but was hoping box 5 would ring with silver! HA HA NO! Only 7 NIFCs were present.

So the total summary for this week is 1 Ben, 1 40% Ag Ken, 24 NIFCs (no keepers), and 2 Proofs.

But KT is happy for another Ben and being able to do a bit more than just keeping the silver streak alive! Proofs and silver, silver and proofs. KT adds to both and gets ready, mentally, for next weeks Royal Hunt. It will have to wait until next Friday, as KT has to attend a Driver's Ed course, due to reckless running of his Chariot before a local constable! :no::no: At least, He is assured it will help lower the Royal Insurance Rates. :laughing::laughing:

Enjoy the pics and best of luck to everyone this coming week.

Attachments

• CRH 11 08 2018 1 Ben, 1 40% Ag Ken.jpg
    CRH 11 08 2018 1 Ben, 1 40% Ag Ken.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 232
  • CRH 11 08 2018 2 Proofs.jpg
    CRH 11 08 2018 2 Proofs.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 194
Congrats of the silver, love those Ben's. Good luck with the class and lowering those rates. My 16 year old daughter is on my insurance. She's steadily raising my rates. Can't wait until she's 18 and can get her own insurance. Good luck on next week hunt.

I also love Old Bald Headed Ben Silver! So good one there...funny how you have to take Drivers training! :laughing: Whats next? Anger Management classes?:laughing:

Congrats of the silver, love those Ben's. Good luck with the class and lowering those rates. My 16 year old daughter is on my insurance. She's steadily raising my rates. Can't wait until she's 18 and can get her own insurance. Good luck on next week hunt.

Just wait until you get old enough to be the beneficiary of age discrimination on the other end! :p:p

I also love Old Bald Headed Ben Silver! So good one there...funny how you have to take Drivers training! :laughing: Whats next? Anger Management classes?:laughing:

Probably not a bad idea, but being The King, His Majesty could just tell them where to stick it! As far as the class, KT wants to lower His Royal Rates by about $300 annually and since the Queen took it last month and got the rates lower, KT decided it was a good idea....to keep from emptying the Royal Coffers so rapidly! :laughing::laughing:

On a different note, KT got an overage on the bank dump this morning of $2.51 ....2.50 from the machine, and a penny in the reject slot! :lol::lol:

Congrats on your royal finds, your Majesty! :woot:

Thanks Wolf-Dog, KT was glad to get those silvers, and the Proofs.

Congrats KT! I enjoy your posts and seeing silver makes them better!!

KT always posts images of the Royal Finds as He knows His Royal Readers enjoy seeing some bigger silver! :lol::lol:

Nice Benji!
KT thanks you, it has a not unpleasing patina. KT does not clean any silver 64 or older because collectors like to see that age on them!

Nice finds my lord. My last two boxes turned out to be other hunters dumps. :no:
Yes, Uncletroy, that can be rough! His Majesty wishes for you the best of luck in your upcoming boxes! :D

Back
Top Bottom