Gold Silver & Big Diamonds Detecting A New Beach

Nice

Beach , looks very prosperous , congrats on the nice ring, go pro 5 and eye candy bro., can't wait till the beaches are loaded , thanks for sharing, Earl

Went to the beach today and I was skunked. Going to watch and live through your video now :laughing:

Beach , looks very prosperous , congrats on the nice ring, go pro 5 and eye candy bro., can't wait till the beaches are loaded , thanks for sharing, Earl
it was kinda slow on coins and such but the jewelry was there so i was kinda shocked but super glad none the less :cool: thanks brother Earl GL&HH

Nice gold ring Romy, it sure is beautiful out there!
Thanks Bud its been so slow for me on the yellow i forgot what it was like to find a gold ring lol jk and it truly is Beautiful up there :D
Went to the beach today and I was skunked. Going to watch and live through your video now :laughing:
Bummer bud better luck on the next hunt man and its been like that for moths here i can tell ya how many videos i shoot that dont make it up cause of lack of finds . Thanks for watching my friend GL&HH

Dang Romy, you found some nice vball courts!!!

I rarely watch video (just don’t get the oppy often) but I try to make yours happen - yours are fun. My kids got a kick out of your gold dance partner.... :lol:

Congrats on the gold and silver!

Congrats on the nice gold and silver finds. Everytime I check out the V-Ball courts I'm lucky to come up with some clad. Looks like you got the mojo!

Dang Romy, you found some nice vball courts!!!

I rarely watch video (just don’t get the oppy often) but I try to make yours happen - yours are fun. My kids got a kick out of your gold dance partner.... :lol:

Congrats on the gold and silver!
Thanks GS ;) i wasnt expecting much there but when i looked on google earth i said the volleyball courts is where its at :cool: and man im glad i was right ;) as i rarely check them, only when condishions are horrible i will make my way into the dry sand areas ;)

Wow! Great hunt and video Romy! Are those your drone shots?
Thanks George ;) Call Me This Weekend !

That a boy Romy....nice hunt bud !!!! Love your videos.
Thanks Jim! Its Been slow but seems every time i wait for the gold the wait is well worth it ;)
Top notch finds brutha! :cheers:
Thanks Dave ! Hope to see out this summer :cool:
Very nice. I bet that kept a smile on your face for a long time. Congrats
You Know it im still smiling :D

Congrats on the nice gold and silver finds. Everytime I check out the V-Ball courts I'm lucky to come up with some clad. Looks like you got the mojo!
Thanks Brother ! I guess so cause i never do so well on them eater :no: but i guess that day was my day :cool:
Romy,
Love the new beach-not-expecting-much-of-anything great finds video...

-Jerry

Thanks Jerry ! it was a beach that the start had me thinking "well i will be lucky to get a dollar out of this beach" ughhhh then at the end i was rewarded for holding strong and pushing through :cool: although i must have walked over 3 miles that day lol it was well worth it :D

Back
Top Bottom