• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

3 silvers in 24 hours in public parks

Mg240

I went to 2 different parks I had given up on with my At Pro. I thought I would see if my Equinox 600 could magically pull out some coins out of these pounded parks I gave up on 2 years ago. I was not disappointed in the least bit. I can't understand the negativity surrounding the Equinox, it has been nothing short of brilliant in my first week with it. The silver dimes were clear as day, not masked at all, solid ID on all three. Any idea what the sterling lid is?
261f085c9c5e9b3158c37437f63bd452.jpg
36a67b1da66f9f47bb530df162b4ad46.jpg
b111c3ffaeb56f0ecfe5cb7822dfdd8a.jpg
d75915fcb865c9a51da0d3658c5a343b.jpg
c930d478e6d81ac15e4f4cc9c0fce5f4.jpg
f2eedc480ce71f72304217c2c225d593.jpg
2c33d1bfcf545f26cb50c7f3a1e836c7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Excellent Finds.

I'm not so sure people are hating the NOX as much as the people claiming (Some with a Passion) that It is the Magical Solution to Everything Metal Detecting.
I have however seen some very impressive results here and it sounds like it is worth every silver dime.

Again EXCELLENT finds MG

Congrats on the silvers!!!
I guess I would like to see the sterling piece next to another item for scale before venturing a guess. There were no rusty guts in it though huh??

perfactly said.

Excellent Finds.

I'm not so sure people are hating the NOX as much as the people claiming (Some with a Passion) that It is the Magical Solution to Everything Metal Detecting.

VERY WELL said. I've been in on a few NOX discussions, and there's really no win or lose.......Like I said before , I'm sure people were sick and tired of hearing the CTX folks rantin and ravin about their magical machines 6 years ago.......
I'd still however love to see some live field hunt videos and some actual live dig vids to see some depth capabilities and see how much trash these guys are digging up along with the coins.

Congrats on the silvers. The lid is off a Bavarian style long pipe. Probably a ceramic bowl type. Well done.

Excellent Finds.

I have however seen some very impressive results here and it sounds like it is worth every silver dime.

Again EXCELLENT finds MG
Thanks! I wonder if those people have even touched one let alone use it for a period of time?

Congrats on the silvers!!!
I guess I would like to see the sterling piece next to another item for scale before venturing a guess. There were no rusty guts in it though huh??
Thank you! It is the same diameter of a half dollar. No rusty watch guts.

VERY WELL said. I've been in on a few NOX discussions, and there's really no win or lose.......Like I said before , I'm sure people were sick and tired of hearing the CTX folks rantin and ravin about their magical machines 6 years ago.......
I'd still however love to see some live field hunt videos and some actual live dig vids to see some depth capabilities and see how much trash these guys are digging up along with the coins.
I know I was tired of the CTX posts! And the shameless plug on the oak island show.

Back
Top Bottom