This gadget I have handy for picking blackberries

Nice attachment, but my flamethrower is my go to weed tool. 🤣

*Also if you're having a lot of weed problems, head to a store like tractor supply and get real herbicide. When I had my farm I always bought it and kept a sprayer full. The weed killer you buy at home depot is very diluted. Just remember anything you spray it on (grass and weeds) will die.

I did the mixed gas thing for years and the trips to get the gas for the mix plus the winterizing and constant maintenance. I have now turned to the LI battery equipment that has the same changeable attachments. Mine is the E Go from home depot and unless you have over two acres to maintain one battery will do fine. No winterizing, no gas trips, very little noise, light weight, and performance wise it more than equals the service I got from my mixed gas equipment's. When my task is finished I do a brief cleanup and pull the battery and put on the charger and park the main unit for its next trip to the yard.

No one mixes gas anymore, they don’t use corn based pump gas.
I had two old 4 cycle weed whips that died.
Dead, until I ran pre mixed store bought fuel in them.

Oops I meant two-cycle.

Last edited:
I run red armor oil in my 89 octane gas, no alcohol. Runs real good.
Wished I would ha e showed somee before and after pics of some work I have done using this critter.
Have some neighbors who I have cut for. They like the job this thing does.

Spent late afternoon cutting roads though field with black berry vines. Worked out real good. Now they are almost ripe. Will speed up my picking and make it easier to spot rattler.

Cheers.

Deer hunters will love this too.
Cut areas for blinds and weeds, bushes blocking your view with blinds and tree stands. Even cut your lad to go to your blind or tree stand. if you need to.

I will also use to cut under some of my favorite hickory trees. So the area where the nuts falls will be cleaner. Will do this in late August early September.

The gadget I could use is a brushcutter like this:
brushcutter.jpg

It says it can cut small trees up to 2 inches and brush up to 6 feet high, sure would be easier than how I've been trying to use a bow saw and chain saw and push mower.

Only thing is it is likely way too pricey to buy just for my 1 1/2 acre property where I might only use it no more than once a year or less.

Maybe it might not be too much to rent one for a day.

The gadget I could use is a brushcutter like this:
View attachment 467913

It says it can cut small trees up to 2 inches and brush up to 6 feet high, sure would be easier than how I've been trying to use a bow saw and chain saw and push mower.

Only thing is it is likely way too pricey to buy just for my 1 1/2 acre property where I might only use it no more than once a year or less.

Maybe it might not be too much to rent one for a day.
worth looking into!

Back
Top Bottom