$15 Pinpointer!

Bear, Im going to my local HF tomorrow. I'll look to see if they have the 14.99-ers in stock. If they have them, I'd be glad to snag you one and UPS it to you. Free shipping. Ive got a hookup ;)

Also, did you give the guy the item # ? I just noticed they have a metal detector item #43150-6VGA for $29.99 . Maybe he was looking at the wrong thing.

No I never gave him the number and he never told me they had more than one kind so maybe he was looking at the wrong one will call him back later and check , you might check your store if you don't mind and see if they have them and if I don't get one will let you know .The idem number is 97245 . I will be in Kansas city on the 25th to the VA doctors and will be close to there store so will go by there and check to see what they have and will let you know if I want to send you the money and have you get it for me . Still have the one on back order from the company but only on back order till August first . Thanks for the help will ttyl about it

No Centech Pinpointers at Harbor Freight

I called HF, last Friday, to make sure that they had some CenTech pinpointers in stock. I spoke with this lady and she tells me that they have a couple in stock. I ask how many they have in stock and she just keeps saying a couple. So...I guess that means that they have at least two in stock.

I drive 30+ minutes to the store and of course they don't have any. They have every other CenTech product known to man, but not the $15 pinpointer. I am glad that I went to H.F. though. They do have all kinds of cool gadgets, gizmos, tools, electronics, digital scales, etc. The only thing is that they look like they are cheap junk. I might go back over there to pick up some LED button lights for my ACE 250 and a LED flashlight that you can mount on different objects. GL and HH

I called HF also in kansas City and they said they had one last friday and they wouldn't hold it but one day so I waited till this evening and called them and they said they still had just one so talk to manager and he said he would hold it till tomorrow afternoon for me . I have to go the 100 miles to kansas City tomorrow anyway and stay over night at my son's and then go to va hospital for a check up friday . So hopefully they knew what they were talking about and will have it in the office for me when I get there .
Harold

Back
Top Bottom