hey from ohio

dirt weasel

I had a detector when I was a kid and collected coins as long as I can remember. Last fall I got back into the hobby and have been doing quite well.
I have a tesoro conquestedor and am going to buy a vaquero and a garrett pro pointer soon.

Hello from another Buckeye. I am also a greenhorn when it comes to the new technology metal detectors. That is going to change quickly. I purchased a new (Used) Garrett Master Hunter CX plus. I have an old 1976 Garrett master hunter, but I believe the newer detectors have better technology and you can still get parts and search coild for the new stuff. I'm looking forward to getting this CX machine and start doing some real finds.

I have also been looking at the new Whites Coinmaster, and I think that would make an excellent detector for my wife. Light, powerful, and easy for her to use.

I'm also new to the list and don't have anything yet to share ....
Ohio Rusty ><>

Welcome! What do you like best about your conquestedor? Why the change to the vaquero? HH, Ben

Its light sturdy and simlpe with a lifetime warranty...just like me. It also has a fast recovery and I can pick goodies out of trash. the main reason I'm getting a valquero is I found so much good stuff with my coquestedor the wife said go get any detector you want. The vaquero has more depth and runs similare to the coquestedor. I'm afraid I will miss the all metal toggle switch and was going to ask if if I could get it customized, if I can't get confortable with it. The red button for pinpoint is the same thing, but I run all metal alot then switch to dsc when I'm on the spot.
I relic hunt and hunt old cabin sites and I think the extra depth may help even though I can pull large cents from around 10" with the conqestador.

Back
Top Bottom