Curbstrip silver!!

NCtoad

Forum Supporter
I got out this morning for a post snowstorm curbstrip hunt with my hunting buddy Worm. As some of you may know western North Carolina got hit with a major snowstorm last weekend so I didn't get to hunt at all for 8 days! Today made up for it though as I set a personal best for most silver coins and wheaties in one hunt. I got 2 mercs a 1943 and 1945 and 2 rosies a 1957 and 1963 along with 11 wheaties. This brings me to 20 silver coins for the year! On a sad note Worm got skunked. He did find a muscle guy charm that we both thought might have been gold, but on closer inspection it was only plated.

Attachments

• 20181216_161238_HDR.jpg
    20181216_161238_HDR.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 223
  • 20181216_161245_HDR.jpg
    20181216_161245_HDR.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 184
Nice showing there Toad! Congratulations on your new record day! You know old Worm will be making up for it next time out!

Hahahahahaha!!!!! Watch out Toad I'm coming back!!!! Man honestly Toad tore it up, and as jealous as I am......Im even happier one of us anyway hit silver. Toad is my sensei!!! I have already learned alot from listening to him!!!! If I can't hit silver I can't think of anyone better I would like to see hit silver!!! Congrats brother, and hopefully we will see more silver next hunt!!

Hahahahahaha!!!!! Watch out Toad I'm coming back!!!! Man honestly Toad tore it up, and as jealous as I am......Im even happier one of us anyway hit silver. Toad is my sensei!!! I have already learned alot from listening to him!!!! If I can't hit silver I can't think of anyone better I would like to see hit silver!!! Congrats brother, and hopefully we will see more silver next hunt!!

Thanks for the kind words Worm! Looking forward to the next hunt and hopefully you'll make a big comeback!

Hey Man! You dont care about no steenkin silver! You got the Gold Fever! :laughing: Its a lot of fun for us to watch you two hunt!

Back
Top Bottom