Persistence....silvers 70 & 71 fty

Like Jam said and he knows because he HAS to know....places out by him and almost all everywhere else are pounded pounded POUNDED!....and without PERSISTENCE,the show would be over. Having a machine that is extremely capable is KEY...one that YOU as the operator can trust... and can weed through that junk,even at depth!...and find things like you just found JP. To ME,that’s what it’s about anymore...that one “EGO COIN” that says to me that I have at least a faint idea of what I’m doing. You have quite a collection of those!:grin:

Like Jam said and he knows because he HAS to know....places out by him and almost all everywhere else are pounded pounded POUNDED!....and without PERSISTENCE,the show would be over. Having a machine that is extremely capable is KEY...one that YOU as the operator can trust... and can weed through that junk,even at depth!...and find things like you just found JP. To ME,that’s what it’s about anymore...that one “EGO COIN” that says to me that I have at least a faint idea of what I’m doing. You have quite a collection of those!:grin:

Thanks IDX. Yeah, ya definitely need a quality machine and some skills at a spot like this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom