Awesome weather!

WyoTom

Elite Member
The temps have been in the 40’s & 50’s so the ground has thawed some... I got out and found silvers 69 & 70 FTY. Also found 11 wheaties, a nice Buff, Aladdin’s castle token, a marble, 1911 Boy Scouts pin and an old compact tin lid... Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• 58004289-FD20-45EE-B4D2-C57CAA1250C8.jpeg
    58004289-FD20-45EE-B4D2-C57CAA1250C8.jpeg
    139 KB · Views: 565
  • E35A483D-1D71-4516-8C30-A39AD0601BC7.jpg
    E35A483D-1D71-4516-8C30-A39AD0601BC7.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 500
A very nice late season outing Tom. Congrats on the Silver Dime, the War Nickle, the Buffalo and all the rest. Hope the fine weather stays and you can continue to hunt. Trapper

A very nice late season outing Tom. Congrats on the Silver Dime, the War Nickle, the Buffalo and all the rest. Hope the fine weather stays and you can continue to hunt. Trapper

Thanks Trapper! It’s supposed to be nice all week! Hopefully they are right!

Nice collection of finds! We'll take them while the ground allows! We had mild weather and light rains here in Connecticut this weekend making for an easy dig.

Tom, congrats on a great hunt. Glad to see you were able to get out again. The ground here is also still diggable. I have had a good run on war nickels and buffs lately myself. Hope you get out a few more times before the end of the year. HH Mark

Congratulations on the nice finds. I found the same year war nick.

Nice finds, we are also having awesome weather right now, it actually reached 75 degrees @ noon today. Perfect mding weather.

Looks like a good day, but any day metal detecting is good😊

Nice collection of finds! We'll take them while the ground allows! We had mild weather and light rains here in Connecticut this weekend making for an easy dig.

Really nice lineup Tom, congrats!

Awesome hunt to go with the weather! Congrats!

Tom, congrats on a great hunt. Glad to see you were able to get out again. The ground here is also still diggable. I have had a good run on war nickels and buffs lately myself. Hope you get out a few more times before the end of the year. HH Mark

Hey, that's a decent bunch of digs right there. Posts like this are making me think about getting out again.

Very nice! Great for you to be able to dig in mid-December!

Congrats on the awesome hunt man!! Love that Buff!!! They are quickly becoming one of my favorite things to dig!!

Nice finds and good to see you have some softer ground to hunt. Congrats!

Something really fun about the unexpected marble popping out!

Congrats! :good: I really like those coins. :D

That was a excellent hunt...congrats on the Merc, War nickel, Buffalo, wheat harvest, marble and the rest!

Thanks to all of you!!! I hope to get out atleast a couple more times before the end of the year...

Back
Top Bottom