Beware of soughtseven1035

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooster48

I sent him a money order for a ring. He contacted me and said his father sold it and he would credit my PayPal account for 67.50 and never did. I Have tried to contact him multiple times since and get no reply.
If you know him please contact him, if you do not know him , you should refrain with any dealings with him.

Sorry to hear that.....I have been dealing on the internet for about 20 years and have bought many things and saved a lot of money.....only problem I ever had was a guy on a fishing site didn't send me a reel I paid for....found him 6 months later working as a guide....spoke with his boss....got my reel.

Currently have not received a reel I paid for from a girl on facebook…….still may arrive, but has been an issue......hope yours works out.

Ive never dealt with him, but a quick glance at his profile shows he has been a member for quite awhile and he seems to know quite a few regulars on here. I'm hoping he just has been busy and hasn't been able to get to a computer or something. Glad it wasn't more money too. Good luck!

I could post his real name too, but I thoughts some of his friends on here could talk to him before I do that

Always pay with Paypal when you buy online. They always side with the buyer if there's a dispute, especially if the seller has no proof of delivery.

I sell on eBay, so I know how it goes with any complaint. If I don't have verifiable proof of delivery, I just refund the buyer and move on to the next deal.

Always pay with Paypal when you buy online. They always side with the buyer if there's a dispute, especially if the seller has no proof of delivery.

I sell on eBay, so I know how it goes with any complaint. If I don't have verifiable proof of delivery, I just refund the buyer and move on to the next deal.

Even with PayPal they will only refund what they can get from the seller. If the seller emptied the account your !!!! out of luck. I was in the process of buying an eq off of here and noticed the seller was lagging. I assume he wanted to withdraw the $ before reply to me. I opened a case and blocked the withdrawal

I sent him a money order for a ring. He contacted me and said his father sold it and he would credit my PayPal account for 67.50 and never did. I Have tried to contact him multiple times since and get no reply.
If you know him please contact him, if you do not know him , you should refrain with any dealings with him.

Rooster,

Was the transaction made on this forum? If so, why haven't you left him negative trader feedback as one of the moderators asked you to do?

Threads come and go, but a negative trader feedback will stand out as future members decide wether to do business with him or not.

Definitely a bummer. Leave the negatice feedback for future people looking into dealings with him.

My thought is, it's 2018... Everybody has PayPal. With that said though, over the years here, I've built a report with plenty and know that if Digger or Matmit or Lordofzincs or wwho the hell ever said I need to send MO, I wouldn't think twice about it. I suppose in other words, deal with those you trust and "know"

I never heard of this guy but there is an outside chance something happened to him. My boss is having some construction work done and the contractor failed to contact him after telling him he would. Two weeks went by and my boss called ready to rip him a new one. When he called he was informed that the man died days before. What are the chances but it is possible.

I sent him a money order for a ring. He contacted me and said his father sold it and he would credit my PayPal account for 67.50 and never did. .

I wonder if with some internet sleuthing if you could find the father's address and send him a letter.

My Dad had a rental property that the guy was always late with his rent. Once when he had started the eviction process he got a check from the mother. After that he would send the late notice to mom and dad and would get a check quick. His theory was they didn't want him moving back home.

I JUST SENT HIS PAYMENT TONIGHT. I AM NOT A BAD PERSON. I am terribly sorry about this entire thing Rooster. I don't come on this forum everyday like I used to. I sent your money back tonight. Please confirm with me, again I am truly sorry I feel terrible. I sent you extra because I feel really bad. I will no longer do transactions here unless I get back into detecting. I hope you all understand. I've been terribly busy and thankfully I came back to checkup on things tonight. Please send me a message then Rooster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom