looking for quotes for etrac

zeemang

Forum Supporter
It's finally time, yeah!
I'm looking for quotes from sponsors for a brand new etrac, the small sharpshooter coil for the etrac and a small sharpshooter coil for my xterra 705 while i am at it. All this with shipping fedex to me in mexico. I know shipping will be expensive, but fedex i can trust to get it to me...
I'm not interested in free extras, just the equipment.
Please pm me directly with prices...
Thanks!

It's finally time, yeah!
I'm looking for quotes from sponsors for a brand new etrac, the small sharpshooter coil for the etrac and a small sharpshooter coil for my xterra 705 while i am at it. All this with shipping fedex to me in mexico. I know shipping will be expensive, but fedex i can trust to get it to me...
I'm not interested in free extras, just the equipment.
Please pm me directly with prices...
Thanks!

Just want to let you know that your best bet is to CALL the sponsors yourself. They cannot commit to a price in writing due to the MAP (Manufactures Advertised Price) rules. That means they will not give you a price in an email, text or snail mail,
If you call them in person you will get a lower price (most times) and this could be up to $100+ on savings on a detector. So whip out your phone and start calling LOL!
Good luck

I guess that is the way to go, i pm'd four different sponsors a few days ago and only got one response saying 'we only ship USA'... Will get on the phone tomorrow.

I guess that is the way to go, i pm'd four different sponsors a few days ago and only got one response saying 'we only ship USA'... Will get on the phone tomorrow.

Do you have any friends or family north of the border that it can be shipped to then they in turn could ship it to you?

Back
Top Bottom