Good deal from kellyco (local club) sponsor

Glennz

Elite Member
Got an awesome deal from our local club sponsor and member from Kellyco.

I'm getting a whites TRX pp for 129.95

Also my friend is getting a bounty hunter 1st Texas pilot model for $50

Shipping total $25 to AK

fyi, they are selling them for that price to everyone, no other purchase needed. Not convinced it's even worth $50 though.

I realize they are selling them to everyone for that price. The sponsor couldn't give discount on that but gave 1/2 discount for shipping which was $50

Also its for a beginner and i'm sure it is a lot better than my old bounty hunter discovery 1000.

It's not a bad little detector. I picked one up at a pawn shop a while back. I found a number of coins the first time I tried it. It's easy to use and a fun detector to play with.

It's not a bad little detector. I picked one up at a pawn shop a while back. I found a number of coins the first time I tried it. It's easy to use and a fun detector to play with.

Good to know, thats exactly what my friend needs... I wanted to get him an ace but that was out of his budget... I wish i knew of the black friday sales cause i'd have gotton a waterprof detector for about 75 shipped :P

My advice would be don't deal with Kellyco , they have a funny way of wording things to make you feel you're getting an exclusive one time deal. Their are other sponsors here that will match or beat any Kellyco deal. Just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom