Help Me Go Find a Christmas Present?

Zse

Hello everyone, Mrs. Zse here.

Mr. Zse and I are interested in buying our son a metal detector for Christmas.

I'm kind of stuck deciding between the Go Find 40 and the Go Find 60. I've looked at the differences between them and kind of compared them, but am hoping for some advice from someone who has maybe played with both or knows a bit more about them.

Is the extra discrimination setting on the 60 worth the extra money? I would want to dig everything aside from iron anyhow so I'm wondering if the extra setting will even make a difference. Is the 60 significantly more sensitive than the 40? Will the 40 do fine for us as a spare detector (We use an AT Pro and an E-Trac) as well as a main detector for our 10 year old?

Any and all advice is appreciated, and if anyone knows of any sponsors or shops that have the Go Find on sale, I'd love that advice too!

Thank you! :)

Last edited:
Fisher f2

Tesoro compadre

Fisher f22

Garrett 400

My son uses at pro and loves it.

I have a Minelab go-find 20 for sale private message me if interested

Hello Zse. I've been using the Go-Find 40 for several months as a back up to my Xterra 705. Works great and is easy to use. I got a great deal on 2 GoFind 40's so I have 1 available, brand new in box if you're interested. PM me if interested.

Save the Money

Hello everyone, Mrs. Zse here.

Mr. Zse and I are interested in buying our son a metal detector for Christmas.

I'm kind of stuck deciding between the Go Find 40 and the Go Find 60. I've looked at the differences between them and kind of compared them, but am hoping for some advice from someone who has maybe played with both or knows a bit more about them.

Is the extra discrimination setting on the 60 worth the extra money? I would want to dig everything aside from iron anyhow so I'm wondering if the extra setting will even make a difference. Is the 60 significantly more sensitive than the 40? Will the 40 do fine for us as a spare detector (We use an AT Pro and an E-Trac) as well as a main detector for our 10 year old?

Any and all advice is appreciated, and if anyone knows of any sponsors or shops that have the Go Find on sale, I'd love that advice too!

Thank you! :)

Go with the GoFind 40
Free shipping and Free MD Kit

dennis

Like new det.pro. H.h. "pirate" 8" coil

How about a very nice DEt.Pro.h.h. "Pirate",its a water & land detector works great,great for Xmas Gift,good depth ,2.5 kHz freq. with manual.Only $169 shipped:wow:james

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 300
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 284
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    141.1 KB · Views: 285
  • 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    115.2 KB · Views: 306
  • 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 375
  • 016.JPG
    016.JPG
    107.2 KB · Views: 357
  • 018.JPG
    018.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 354
  • 020.JPG
    020.JPG
    135.1 KB · Views: 292
  • 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 292
  • 021.JPG
    021.JPG
    122.5 KB · Views: 295
bought my 8 year old son a Go Find 20 for Christmas it should work fine for a while for him

Herd

Those go finds are not the best, i would go with a Fisher F2, Teknetics Euro Tek Pro, or a Minelab Ext 305, go with a package deal that offers a pointer, & extra coils, ps the 1st two i mentioned have a 5 year warranty, you cant go wrong, Earl

Back
Top Bottom