Used AT Pro Good Buy?

OK Slinger

Used AT Pro, 2 years old. Told it was just sent in to Garrett for a look over.

Comes with standard stock coil, and head phones.

$430.

What do you think? Good deal?

You may be surprised at how much a new one can be had for with warranty, try shopping sponsors via pm

Got mine brand new with free shipping for 490.00 with coil cover and headphones. Call our sponsors, they can only advertise MSRP. Just ask for the detector don't have the added "free" stuff thrown in. PM me if you can't find a good deal.

Spend a little more and go new with the full warranty (if you can). 594 from a seach of amazon. If you you contact a forum sponsor and tell them you're a member here they may be able to do you an even better deal. I don't think they come with headphones but if you don't need the expensive waterproof ones, you can use whatever you have around the house.

I don't think they come with headphones but if you don't need the expensive waterproof ones, you can use whatever you have around the house.

The "detector only" package should come with headphones, mine did. The AT Pro/Gold have a unique headphone jack so to use any standard headphones you would need an adapter.

But yeah, as others have said, talk to the sponsors and spend a little extra and buy new. Much safer investment, IMO. Hard to go wrong with the AT Pro. I love mine!

You cannot go wrong dealing with Nectar Detector, he has taken care of me very well and the service is second to none.

Back
Top Bottom