flphil set me up!

bacon_wrangler

Ran by Myers Depot on my lunch hour to pick up a new Ace 250 Spring Pack, and flphil took care of me! Looks like I'm a Garrett man, now!

Awesome, no-pressure customer service and honest opinions on the stuff he carries. I couldn't be happier.

He rents scoops, too, for you snowbirds that don't want to pay the airlines to bring a scoop to our beaches. Heck, with baggage fees nowadays, you could rent a scoop for less money!

I can't wait for this weekend to break this new MD in!

:detector:

Sweet. We all start somewhere and I started with a ace 250 as well. let me tell you something its no slouch!!!

After swinging it for over a year I decided to order the garrett 8.5x11DD coil for it and the machine really woke up. At that point I moved to a different state and was hunting civil war camps. I was out against friends with expensive machines and I could hang with them. It is a awesome machine. Once you truly learn it you will never want to put it down

:) happy hunting and post picks. P.s. im glad you got your son a detector. Im sick of the way kids don't know what it is to be outside. who knows he may enjoy it so much to be a history teacher after finding old stuff or even own his own detecting shop :) Good luck.

ASK ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE

Back
Top Bottom