ENDED Metal Detecting Decal Contest! Multiple Winners!!!!

Det. Golddust

I may know someone who knows someone that is willing to give away some sweet Metal Detecting themed vinyl decals for your car, truck, van, or horse and buggy!

The contest will be held for 6 days and will end on May 28, 2013.

Entering this contest is very simple...
1. Log on to Facebook
2. "Like" Evil Vinyl
3. Look for Evil Vinyl's post about..."Who sent you?" ;)
4. Let them know that the one and only Det. Golddust did just that!

To make it easier for some, here is the link to their Facebook page...
www.facebook.com/evilvinyl

I was informed that the more people comment and share the more decals will be given out...possibly for everyone! :)

Don't forget to say "Detective Golddust sent me!"

evilv.jpg
Got my decal from Evil Vinyl!

Thanks again Det. Golddust!

That's really cool! I like it! :yes:

However, I don't think the OP read the contest rules!

Please do not post links to other websites/YouTube Channels that are holding contests.

We're getting tired of people that hold contests just to promote their Facebook page, blog,website, or YouTube Channel. :roll:

That's really cool! I like it! :yes:

However, I don't think the OP read the contest rules!

Please do not post links to other websites/YouTube Channels that are holding contests.

We're getting tired of people that hold contests just to promote their Facebook page, blog,website, or YouTube Channel. :roll:

I didn't think it was that horribly wrong. You have people on here that don't even talk MD'ing, instead purely advertising their businesses. :worms:
Also, just to be clear, nobody had a problem with Chris's Hawaiian Trip giveaway which used the same concept as this...:D

We thoroughly enjoyed seeing the messages we got with how pleased people were with their new metal detecting decals!

Back
Top Bottom