• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Short hunt yields silver pendant

NCtoad

Forum Supporter
Got off work early today and found this stuff in 1-1/2 hour hunt. I thought the ring might be gold, but it says "AVON" on the back.:no: Also thought that quarter in upper left was silver, but it's a 1970:( All in all a nice short hunt for me before the snow starts falling here.

Attachments

• IMG_1669.jpg
    IMG_1669.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 378
  • IMG_1671.jpg
    IMG_1671.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 373
  • IMG_1672.jpg
    IMG_1672.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 373
  • IMG_1675.jpg
    IMG_1675.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 371
  • IMG_1673.jpg
    IMG_1673.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 372
Nice finds there NCtoad! Wish I could get out for 1 1/2 but everything is frozen:snowtruck: out here and I am missing the hunt.:cold:

Totlot eh Toad? Everytime I see a SS washer or Nut, gotta be out of a totter!:laughing: Good fast work there buddy!
Mud

Actually, I found this stuff on a small beach on a lake near where I live. They've lowered the lake about 8' or so to do repairs to the dam.

Actually, I found this stuff on a small beach on a lake near where I live. They've lowered the lake about 8' or so to do repairs to the dam.

Yeah? I believe I know that exact place! South of the highway a little? I scoped it out via satellite when I was down there like we talked about but never got down and into it.....I could see the dam and a little swimming beach area though and considered it heartily...We get a lot of SS gear off and around docks up here too, the bummer is, those washers and nuts can and do sound exactly the right Gold signals! Every once in a while, BOOM!...Nice work there Toad!
Mud

Attachments

• study.jpg
    study.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 181
Yeah? I believe I know that exact place! South of the highway a little? I scoped it out via satellite when I was down there like we talked about but never got down and into it.....I could see the dam and a little swimming beach area though and considered it heartily...We get a lot of SS gear off and around docks up here too, the bummer is, those washers and nuts can and do sound exactly the right Gold signals! Every once in a while, BOOM!...Nice work there Toad!
Mud

Yep, I was hoping for gold. Only spent about an hour and a half there, but I'll be back there hitting it hard as I have a nice little remodel job on a condo about 3 minutes from the beach:excited:

Back
Top Bottom