Scored...😎

Dawg, Robbie
Astute observation. The buckel hill was my yard in 2001 but the field hospital in 1863. They probably peele off the belts to treat wounds and tossed em. We found a 5 gallon buckets worth of bullets fired and dropped within a 50X50 spot too. Plus a syringe and other trinkets as well.
Wish I was a smarter young man....

" A smarter young man " ,,,:lol: yea ,, me too . If I knew then what I know now , I'd be ,,,,, well you know what I mean ,,,:laughing: That's still some awesome finds . If you ever want to put together a hunt down there , I'd be happy to make that 2 hour trip . But I'm not looking to come down and rape your huntin' grounds . I'd say good luck to you , but it seem's you've already got that , plus experience .:lol: HH

Congratulations!
Buckle :good:

What is it? K

It is a company letter worn on top of the Kepi( field cap"

"k" is a less common letter, the ABCDE are easier the higher the letter the less common. L and M are regimental I believe and really much rarer.

" A smarter young man " ,,,:lol: yea ,, me too . If I knew then what I know now , I'd be ,,,,, well you know what I mean ,,,:laughing: That's still some awesome finds . If you ever want to put together a hunt down there , I'd be happy to make that 2 hour trip . But I'm not looking to come down and rape your huntin' grounds . I'd say good luck to you , but it seem's you've already got that , plus experience .:lol: HH

Greenville is devoid of relics , I either go to VA or low country , but sure pm me. It will just have to be a 5 hour trip. Lol

You have great finds, very nice saves, GH--------------------after1-------------

Back
Top Bottom