Member here Savannah Harps finds a real nice ring on beach.

Ace 250 tnss

Would have recovered that , if the coil went over it , never was impressed in short clips , of one recovered target , reminds me to much of > seeded targets :roll::yes: , also > reminds me of yet another D2 promo sales clip :realitycheck: PS Were this economy is going , it's going to take a mind blowing machine for good sales , the D2 isn't it :violin::wave::sorry: Deus might have better sales , tis the time for 50% off , clean up the mess , start on an improved D3 :yes::laughing:

Last edited:
Would have recovered that , if the coil went over it , never was impressed in short clips , of one recovered target , reminds me to much of > seeded targets :roll::yes: , also > reminds me of yet another D2 promo sales clip :realitycheck: PS Were this economy is going , it's going to take a mind blowing machine for good sales , the D2 isn't it :violin::wave:

Earl.
All I said is a nice ring was found.
Would a lot of other detectors located that one?
Looks like it to me.

But this shouldn’t take away from how nice a find it actually is.
What do you want folks to do?
Throw away all the shallow gold rings with diamonds.
Just keep the ones found a foot deep or deeper?
Yeah right.

This gent is a member here.
Give the gent some credit.

And quit trying to turn this into a Deus 2 thread.

Tnss

Everyone on here is intitled to an opinion , I expressed mine , get off the defense a tad bro . , enjoy life :holycow::shrug::thumbsup: PS as to a reply to your statement ( And quit trying to turn this into a Deus 2 thread. ) 85% OR HIGHER of the threads you post on the water forum are D2 related :shock: EIGHTER in your words , or BAM - the D2 is in the video :dingding::realitycheck::nono::heybud: Start watching the Bachelorette July 13th. , you can see rings like that you never will find 800 miles from the beach
__________________ :tropical: Lifes A Beach bro . :lol:

I don't post finds for someone else. Would seem wierd.
I have to agree since he is a member, if he was not a member I would understand more on sharing.

This is friendly so, Nice save Savanna. Thanks Tenn.

---Insert world's largest facepalm---

I haven't been a member here for very long, but even so, it's blatantly obviously that this TNS guy is somehow benefiting by promoting the D2.

On other forums, what he does would be considered a form of spam, and it's against the rules.

Last edited:

I haven't been a member here for very long, but even so, it's blatantly obviously that this TNS guy is somehow benefiting by promoting the D2.

On other forums, what he does would be classified as a form of Spam, and it's against the rules.
Glad you see it this way Dig. A few of us have been saying that for a long time now. What's bizarre is some of those guys have been banned , some willingly , others not. I think they were tired of seeing this spamming going on for so long without major action being taken. Unfortunately , they saw were the loyalty lies.

On other forums, what he does would be considered a form of spam, and it's against the rules.

Some friendly advice.
Don’t quit your day job thinking you yourself would be better at being a private eye detective. In your case you present here. A big time FAIL.

This forum has its own rules. I didn’t make them. I try to abide by them.

Take a look at this link.
Notice anything? Look at threads I started, and notice the titles.
This is link where the all about detectors is broke out by views with the threads with tops hits listed and they progress with threads with fewer and fewer views.
https://metaldetectingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26&daysprune=-1&order=desc&sort=views

This forum actually has a lot of good info. Posted by many folks. Some forums though look like they are dying on the vine. Less and less info being posted.

I share info. Plain and simple.
Folks can read or not.
Folks can believe or not.
Up to them.

Am I on any metal detector manufacturers payroll? Nope.
Never have been.
Every detector I have talked about I have been very specific on how I obtained.
No BS.
Go look at the Nokta Impact thread in link above.
What do I say as far as how I got that unit?

Last edited:
Some friendly advice.
Don’t quit your day job thinking you yourself would be better at being a private eye detective. In your case you present here. A big time FAIL.

What the heck are you even yapping on about?

Earl.
Would a lot of other detectors located that one?
Looks like it to me.

But this shouldn’t take away from how nice a find it actually is.
What do you want folks to do?
Throw away all the shallow gold rings with diamonds.
Just keep the ones found a foot deep or deeper?
Yeah right.

This gent is a member here.
Give the gent some credit.

He is a member here then, he should have posted it here....

I agree, and also... Do you think TNS would have posted this member's find if it hadn't been recovered with a D2? Hmm...
Never know if they are trying to help, trying to help you out of your wallet, or trying to help you out of your sanity? I know if i win the lotto i will book them a room at a salt beach with a new CTX, Equinox, Deus II and used blue excal they can borrow and they can have at it for a week.

Never know if they are trying to help, trying to help you out of your wallet, or trying to help you out of your sanity? I know if i win the lotto i will book them a room at a salt beach with a new CTX, Equinox, Deus II and used blue excal they can borrow and they can have at it for a week.

Don't forget the chum bags ..:yes:

Don't forget the chum bags ..:yes:

Fishing Pier here fixing to open back up. They dump the fish guts in with the swimmers and surfers since the cleaning tables are where you are chest deep. I usually keep my scoop behind me since we have had a fair amount of shark attacks here.

Guess you ain’t been paying attention.
I posted this thread below long after Deus 2 release.
Notice whose video it is and what detector he is using.
Hint- not a Deus 2 and the video belongs to guess who ? Mr Savannah Harps.

https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=295224

TN... I don't open all these video's anymore... he is a member here if he doesn't feel its important enough to share here then why do you feel you have the need to?

Back
Top Bottom