Latest Mr.Might B Gold video

KOB

Forum Supporter
I just watched his latest video asking where are the comparisons of the Excal and Nox against the D2s out there. He wants proof from us here that these machines can beat his D2 with gold. Very strange since I thought he did these tests already. Haven't clicked on him in awile and I see this sarcastic video ...again. I'm afraid to look at his other videos as they are probably more ridiculous. Laughing saying all us naysayers are now swinging the D2....what a crock !

I just watched his latest video asking where are the comparisons of the Excal and Nox against the D2s out there. He wants proof from us here that these machines can beat his D2 with gold. Very strange since I thought he did these tests already. Haven't clicked on him in awile and I see this sarcastic video ...again. I'm afraid to look at his other videos as they are probably more ridiculous. Laughing saying all us naysayers are now swinging the D2....what a crock !

I quit watching that stuff a good bit back. Will say a D2 doesn't like being around a blue excal or Nox where i am. So you could probably really mess someone up with a pulse? I will try and see what a TDI sl does when i catch a break. Most beach hunters on the East coast don't have time playing around trying to stroke someones ego. We're too busy beach hunting. I will say there used to be a real aggressive guy at a beach i hunt. When he would get overly aggressive i'd crank my P.I. up and lay it sideways and take a sandwich break.

He needs the attention otherwise he wouldn't keep coming here reading what we post... its obvious he does...

His words ring hollow... testing detectors is worthless to me... I have yet to see him find any gold...

Anyone could have found those might be gold finds as he called them...

If he thinks his detector is better than mine so be it... I really don't care because I will find my gold with my Excal...

What is important is the halo effect a target gives off that has been in the water a long time... that is where depth comes into play.....

I have a friend with his Nox and new coiltech coil hitting nickels down to 20 inches....

I'm yet to see anyone pull out the real depth seeking tricks the D2 has like the threshold.
You can pickup stuff crazy deep if you're willing to listen to a threshold and dig the slightest repeatable wobble. Nox can do it as well but D2 has a few more tweaks you can make so if my testing at home it edges the nox by about an inch or so, and as I've said before that's an expensive inch.

But it seems to me these review videos all focus on having a loud sound and a VDI number or they won't dig it.

Kob

I can't believe you're watching White Coat video's bro , SEND HIM A PICK of that recent find, and label it ----- What The D2 Didn't Find :shock::laughing:

Cfm-ct

Still have that fiberglass handle Chuck sent me , he treated me well , until I got that free scoop from Xtreme , than he sent the Stealth possie out to hang me , the entire thing was a mistake, don't usually bring up the past, but glad he came around, and glad I got that free scoop since my screen name was Surf Master , he still uses that in his current line up , happy with the Surf Master X3 - and will never sell my Chuck made Stealth's , he made a great scoop , thanks Chuck :chaplin:

I can't believe you're watching White Coat video's bro , SEND HIM A PICK of that recent find, and label it ----- What The D2 Didn't Find :shock::laughing:

Oh ....he will see it I'm sure. And TNSS. But I can't see him commenting as he would have to admit there are other good machines out there. And it would be hard to fathom finding something like that on a beach....when you've never hunted one before.

Oh ....he will see it I'm sure. And TNSS. But I can't see him commenting as he would have to admit there are other good machines out there. And it would be hard to fathom finding something like that on a beach....when you've never hunted one before.

Did you find it in a box of cracker jacks? :lol:

See, you were wrong. I did comment.
Better keep your day job.
Mind reading not your strong suit.

I'm yet to see anyone pull out the real depth seeking tricks the D2 has like the threshold.
You can pickup stuff crazy deep if you're willing to listen to a threshold and dig the slightest repeatable wobble. Nox can do it as well but D2 has a few more tweaks you can make so if my testing at home it edges the nox by about an inch or so, and as I've said before that's an expensive inch.

But it seems to me these review videos all focus on having a loud sound and a VDI number or they won't dig it.

Agree on the threshold. Try joining a few Facebook groups. I think a few are run by XP or some touchy French dudes?:lol:

Last edited:
Still have that fiberglass handle Chuck sent me , he treated me well , until I got that free scoop from Xtreme , than he sent the Stealth possie out to hang me , the entire thing was a mistake, don't usually bring up the past, but glad he came around, and glad I got that free scoop since my screen name was Surf Master , he still uses that in his current line up , happy with the Surf Master X3 - and will never sell my Chuck made Stealth's , he made a great scoop , thanks Chuck :chaplin:

How long ago was your bribe scoop given to you? So how many gold rings have those superior scoops recovered for you? That's right you use it to sift sand mister ultimate gold slumpy.... :laughing:

I think the maitre d' misses us...

I think the maitre d' misses us...

I read some of those 1 star restaurant reviews. They are raunchy. A few people got sick. And workers attitudes are appalling. 🤮

I read some of those 1 star restaurant reviews. They are raunchy. A few people got sick. And workers attitudes are appalling. 🤮

I know if those are local shrimp, they are small up that way. Complaint on dirt in the food made me wonder what the find of the day was:lol:

I know if those are local shrimp, they are small up that way. Complaint on dirt in the food made me wonder what the find of the day was:lol:
The catch of day is sandcrabs. Deep fried and passed off as popcorn shrimp. Cheap way to harvest your restaurant food supply. Metal detect at the beach and empty your scoop into a bucket. It's a win-win. Go Pro stop recording !

He wants proof from us here that these machines can beat his D2 with gold.

Lets just give him the :firstplace: for his machine, heaven knows his "Is" deeper :D.. but sure as heck is not finding the gold. Which to us... is the real goal. :kingdances:

Though I read some where he had stopped doing compares for it was messing up his life? I feel sorry for the guy, stress is a bad thing.

Lets just give him the :firstplace: for his machine, heaven knows his "Is" deeper :D.. but sure as heck is not finding the gold. Which to us... is the real goal. :kingdances:

Though I read some where he had stopped doing compares for it was messing up his life? I feel sorry for the guy, stress is a bad thing.

I don't understand how someone can let words on a screen cause stress... they are just words.. they hurt you... its like when he called me an idiot, I burst out laughing its just a word...

If Mr. Mightbe gold ever ventures up here I will take him to my favorite restaurant after I take and teach him to be a beach hunter... hope he likes Latin fusion... :yes: Hey Joe.. bring him up the next time you venture up this way... that way we can see in person how his detector is 2 to 4 inches deeper :lol:

Cfm-ct reply

( How long ago was your bribe scoop given to you? So how many gold rings have those superior scoops recovered for you? That's right you use it to sift sand mister ultimate gold slumpy.... ) Don't worry about it , those made by Chuck Scoops & accessories are beating the Gold market out , :?: Got two Sugarsand scoops 1 grand a piece & going up howboughtit :laughing: , PS your the master at looking threads up you tell me / on how long ago it was , anyway I didn't die over the beat down , is all that matters & got a FREE SCOOP :dingding::hornetsnest: As far as finding gold / gold slumpy I have till DECEMBER 31ST 2022 , OBN's bringing the AQ over . so I can get under the replenishment sand , his guarantee Ill find gold :nono::boxing::pirates:

Joe an improved machine may not be enough if 10% of the people get 90% of the gold. I’ve also found if the average person is digging it all down to 10” …. One of two things will happen… you will find there wasn’t anything there in the first place or you are going to dig a lot of trash since no one’s been there

Back
Top Bottom