Good harvest from 1 yard

Mottz

Forum Supporter
This is what I picked from 1 yard over the last couple weekends. May try to hit it again in the spring after the freeze/thaw moves more around. I have more to this story in the research getting permission thread if you may be interested.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 417
I can't get all the images to post on the same page. So I guess I'll just add a few more.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 409
Nice group of coins Mottz!

The great looking patina that the Indians get is only second to silver! :cool:

That appears to be a great site you've found.

Oh, some of us might get a little suspicious of about some of those wheat backs. Did you tumble them? I've recovered clean looking wheat's when I dug some in sandy soil.

Still, that's excellent results!! :cool:

I can't slip nothing past you guys:laughing: A few of the wheats went through the tumbler. But most of them sit in a bowl of water and dawn soap for a couple days. I am a little bummed about the 1903 Barber dime. I would value it around the EF-40 to AU-50. Going to get it checked though. Bad thing is that ther is a missing "s" mint mark to make it a key coin.

This medal isn't worth much but some googling found what it is.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 308
That's nice! Now, have a cold
Beverage whilst you put all those coins in holders.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

And here is the Bull Durham charm. I was surprised when I seen 14kt on it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 287
This is what I picked from 1 yard over the last couple weekends. May try to hit it again in the spring after the freeze/thaw moves more around. I have more to this story in the research getting permission thread if you may be interested.

What are the 3 cylinder pieces? I found one and don't know how to identify it.

What are the 3 cylinder pieces? I found one and don't know how to identify it.
I asked a guy who is pretty knowledgeable in guns and ammo because I wondered if it was a bullet. What I was told was they are. He said he would put them around late 1800's to early 1900's.

Back
Top Bottom