Headphones with shorts in the wire

The Wolf

Elite Member
I've tugged too hard on a couple pair of headphones in the past and created shorts in the wires. I'd like to try a custom build for some wireless headphones for my Deus.

Does anyone have any good quality headphones in this condition that are just sitting around? I have an idea that I'm sure will work, just need some parts.

I'd like something like a dead set of sun rays or killer bees. The sun rays have some of the best sound I've ever used and the killer bees are very comfortable.

I figured you tinkerers like me over here might have a few sets laying around. Thanks in advance.

Get yourself a set of Audiosears 2463's speakers..same as the killer bees, black widows, sunray pro golds..and the list goes on..

then build around them

FYI....Killer Bees have a life time warrantee to the original purchaser. Cost of getting them repaired or a new set is shipping cost. I would never give my Killer Bees away!

FYI....Killer Bees have a life time warrantee to the original purchaser. Cost of getting them repaired or a new set is shipping cost. I would never give my Killer Bees away!

Yep. Thanks. But it you bought them used, and they quit and aren't doing you any good, I'll buy them. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom