Gettin' Dirty with DirtyRob...150+Coin Hunt! June 16! (Pics!)

DirtyRob

Forum Supporter
Having tweaked my knee pretty good and the possibility of hitting the disabled list soon....I had to get out before I get the bad news. Bad knee and all I cleaned up on some clad and one religious token. I hit 154 coins for $10.96. Here's a pic of today's haul:

DSC00281.jpg

Here's the Saint Jude's token:

DSC00282.jpg

I still need to clean it up a bit from the clay mud!

DSC00283.jpg

Holy Cow! If that's what you can dig with a bum knee, I guess you really 'kill' it when you're feeling well. Is that a Kennedy half dollar I see? I hope you aren't down for long. Good Luck. : )

Yep....second Kennedy half in about a month. This one is clad just like the other! And this was reading 50 cents on the ace250 where the last one never got above a quarter.

Great job on all that clad Congrats. Take care of the bum knee. steve

You nailed it Rob! Great Job! I hope you get the best news possible on your knee. keep us posted

Doug

Hurts like HELL to bend it. The pain is on the outer side of the knee with pain shooting up the thigh and towards the calf at the same time. I hurt it January and it slowly got better. And, I knew when and how I did it....but this time I was doing NOTHING and it just started burning.

So, I did alot straight-leg digging today...with my big arse in the air. I had a blast and I bet that made it feel better. "High on life" is my drug of choice! I was a little surprised with my numbers. I had 21 quarters when I thought I had at least 10. Nailed 35 dimes...and again I was thinking I had at least 20.

And that Kennedy half was a kick in the pants. I thought my signal was garbage. I almost didn't dig it. So when I turned over that plug and saw the bigger round object, I giggled like a little kid! I knew right away what it was. But I also knew it wasn't a silver half!

And with 16 nickels you betcha' I was ring hunting my but off. I've been stuck on "7" rings for a bit now.

nice haul, so what is it with the people in Indiana they don't keep there change or what? Do they just throw it away:neutral:. that's sure is a lot of coins ya got :wow2: hope you get better.

Can't be too severe if you can get out and find that much. Even good knees can't take but so much of that.:yes: Congratulations on the haul and good luck with the outcome of your test on the knee.:yes:

Can't be too severe if you can get out and find that much. Even good knees can't take but so much of that.:yes: Congratulations on the haul and good luck with the outcome of your test on the knee.:yes:

Yep...it's not THAT bad....it only hurts when I bend it!:lol:

Try digging up a couple of coins without bending at least one knee....I guess I started looking like one of those goofy major league baseball catchers...:no:

Very nice coins hunting. DO take care of your knee. Rest more if possible. Good Luck to you!

Back
Top Bottom