Long Beach, CA for a hunt or two?

Waveoff

Elite Member
I'm [hopefully] heading out to Long Beach February 5-9 and was thinking of bringing a detector with me. I'll have time to kill during the day. Unfortunately, the TSA won't allow me to bring any digging tools in my carry-on even though I go through the airline crew line. Anyone care to adopt a metal detecting bum for a hunt or two and loan me a digging tool? Thanks!:)

I'm [hopefully] heading out to Long Beach February 5-9 and was thinking of bringing a detector with me. I'll have time to kill during the day. Unfortunately, the TSA won't allow me to bring any digging tools in my carry-on even though I go through the airline crew line. Anyone care to adopt a metal detecting bum for a hunt or two and loan me a digging tool? Thanks!:)
I'd hope to get out.. Trip for sure? Talking about beach hunting or dirt?

I'd hope to get out.. Trip for sure? Talking about beach hunting or dirt?

I'm fairly certain I'll be out. I'll know my February schedule for sure by 1/19. I'm a dirt hunter and have only hunted the beach one time. I'm game for any kind of hunting though!

I'm 5 hrs. north of Los Angeles, or I'd have gladly loaned you a digging tool :)

Oh, and the FMDF rules for out of state persons coming to CA to detect are quite simple: You must pay me 30% cut of all your finds. I accept paypal. Good luck in your hunt ! :cool:

I'm 5 hrs. north of Los Angeles, or I'd have gladly loaned you a digging tool :)

Oh, and the FMDF rules for out of state persons coming to CA to detect are quite simple: You must pay me 30% cut of all your finds. I accept paypal. Good luck in your hunt ! :cool:

It would be an honor to hunt with a legend such as yourself one day!

In lieu of any royalties, I will obtain several large coppers and seed your hunting grounds with them? Deal?:laughing:

... In lieu of any royalties, I will obtain several large coppers and seed your hunting grounds with them? Deal?:laughing:

Yeah, If you were in my part of CA, I'd show you around to where .... yes ... gold coins are easily found in schools, parks, etc.... But you're right: You'd have to bring some of those east coast colonial coppers and LC's with you as souvenirs for me :D

Back
Top Bottom