Mechanicsburg Pa area

Justdiggin63

Hi, I’m new to this site and to detecting. I just picked up a used ace 250 and I’m trying to figure out all the different settings. Bad time of the year for that since the weather has turned so cold. Hopefully I’ll pick up some good tips here, from what I’ve read many of you seem very helpful and I’m hoping to learn a lot. P.S. A hunting buddy would be really helpful in the learning process, you can only figure out so much by yourself. Good luck and happy hunting!

digging dirt

Hi,
My son lives in Mechanicsburg so I do get in your area from time to time. I am located in southern Schuylkill Co. so I am about 1 hr. from you. I would be more than willing to drive to you and share a hunt and info help. There are many good videos on the internet that will help you if you have the time to watch them. My primary unit is a Garrett AT Pro with a Whites back-up machine. I do find lots of clad but do not have great sites for older coins. I am fairly new also to MDng but have learned a lot watching videos. Hope to hear from you.
[email protected].
Ron ( bubbaron )

Hi, I also live in Mechanicsburg and have also picked the worst time of year to get into this hobby. I've been doing some research on Monroe township and have found many 1800s and pre 1800s home in the area still need permissions. I have also been trying to find the owners of Williams grove because it has been a park since 1850 and I believe would have tons of history buried there. Happy to hear from anyone in the area.

[email protected]

Chase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom