TnSharpshooter

Gare

I hope this fourn knows how lucky they are to have people like TnSharpsoooter. With out knowing me this man gave me his phone number to call and get help with my detector. I personally want to thank him for all he has done to help me.
IK am sure there are more people on this forum that are just as helpful. Thanks again !!1

David has ALOT of digging time in and that's what it's about. To be good at anything takes time,even with natural talent. He's an example of SHARING to advance others,and having discussions to verify or refute what may work and what may not. He's truly an asset,and what forums are here for...to share.

TNSS is a great guy to talk to, about almost every detector on the market too. Ive learned quite a bit reading his posts.

I've never personally met him, but he seems like a nice bloke and he's given me (and others like you) some really good advice! :)

He has never stopped helping in this hobby of ours! He has been selfless in his advice and the information he has always stated and shared about his tests of various machines. I believe in the very near future the "doubter's" will be "Believer's" with all the testing and findings he has done. He is the one person I will ask for advice on my machine...And get the best advice.... Thanks TNSS!!

I hope this fourn knows how lucky they are to have people like TnSharpsoooter. With out knowing me this man gave me his phone number to call and get help with my detector. I personally want to thank him for all he has done to help me.
IK am sure there are more people on this forum that are just as helpful. Thanks again !!1

Gare,
You are quite welcome.

I enjoy talking to you and others too, when trying to help.

I hope your future Deus experiences are memorable ones.
It is also remarkable to see someone as old as you still have an interest in the hobby, and are actually still detecting.

Anyone here who desires help and would like to talk via tele, or pm here.
I'm all ears.

David

Back
Top Bottom