California?

Doom64

I think we've got PA covered. Seems like every other member is from there or somewhere Midwest.

What about California? What part? I look at the beach every day and see no detecting. That's good for me though:D

Where in CA ya from?

Orange County, CA here.

Lots of beach to hunt here. I primarily hunt the beaches but hit the local tot lots when I can. I only have an excal though so hunting the tot lots with it feels a little strange. Plus I am terrible at digging plugs so I avoid soccer/baseball fields.

Monterey, CA. In fact I just assembled my Sovereign GT tonight and am charging the batteries as we speak(or type). I'm hoping to give it a spin tomorrow.

okay, okay... from Huntington Beach... well, NOT "on" the beach, but close enough. I ONLY do totlots for now and some parks with one park in particular that I just found where I can "practice" my plug techniques and practice things that I've learned on the forum. I feel that I am at a point of pretty much knowing what I am doing, but I KNOW there are still things to learn... I'm at least better than when I first started. My ONLY problem right now is knowing WHERE to start at a park. I feel that I don't quite know "where" to detect other than near the picnic tables, but the trash content is PRETTY DAMN HIGH around them:no: Other than that... I've had SOME luck around trees... but usually comes up empty around the trees. Anyways... HH \_ people

I am from Simi Valley. Looking to get my first machine next week or so, looking at the E-Trac or the DFX300, but I think it is going to be the E-Trac. I can't wait to get started, and meet up with some of the people on this site.

Seems Southern California is the place to detect. A day or two ago someone posted that he is up to 257 silver coins from the area parks just this year. He didn't mention beach hunting that I saw, just parks. Maybe some of the silver were rings, can't remember the exact details.

I live in Patterson ca , Central valley area , and i cover a wide area just got back from Sacramento and in 2 quick hunts while visiting the in-laws! :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom