Respect for Fellow Beach Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone you all know how to make a guy feel good, I dont agree with some posters on here but i agree i shouldn't bow out because of a few bad apples, i enjoy so many of you and your stories so why should i go away . :laughing: I'm just gonna turn the other cheek and keep on keeping on =) I AM A GOOD PERSON AND I LIKE ME and i will remain me, Thanks for all the support and kind words by my Fellow "FRIENDLY" Forum Members

.... i shouldn't bow out because of a few bad apples, i enjoy so many of you and your stories so why should i go away . :laughing: I'm just gonna turn the other cheek and keep on keeping on =) ....

GREAT. Ok, some surf and possible beach erosion heading your way Thursday and into Friday. GO FIND SOME COOL STUFF. But ... if you start posting gold rings, I'm going to be sick and change my vote. Or ... at least like the rules to Jamflicker: Stay south of Santa Barbara line ! haha :laughing:

That a Boy

As you are an inspiration to other's , and a forum plus , just a small request , as the California coast hold's lot's of treasure some covered eye candy GO Pro HD video , a little sample below thank's Aerosmith , it's all good , and tell me what Go Pro to get howboutit Romy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_BtiJ8RNg0 Discription Aerosmith , pictures pretty woman, horses - G Rated

Glad to hear that. I never saw you get attacked. I don't know if the mods deleted it or not. I do know there are lots of opinions out there and nobody is really right or wrong.

I do know sometimes what we mean and what is typed can be taken wrong. Nobody can see your facial expressions nor can they hear the tone of your voice on a forum.

if you took offense to me saying you hunt fast, that is my opinion. You have vast beaches. In order to cover a large area you can't always overlap your swings. I sure don't. I hunt fast until I get targets and then slow down. I absolutely know I miss targets. I have the luxury of going back to find them though as I don't have any divers taking the places I hunt.

I also haven't been on your beach. I have absolutely no idea if the person you accused has seeded your beach more than once. They could be telling the truth and they could be lying. However it really doesn't matter. It is what it is and you are not going to change anyone. You really have two choices. Go to another beach or accept what is thrown at you. In this case pennies. I accept all kinds of trash and houses thrown out deep. I live with it. Does it bother me? Yes. I like to conserve my air. I don't like digging up bullets, shotgun head stamps and misc trash that has already been found. But bringing out on an open forum will not do me any good at all. The folks that really like this guy will take his side and the folks that like me will take mine. Who is right? NOBODY.

BUT at one of my favorite beaches I call bullet beach. That trash has helped me find gold. More than once I have found gold rings next to bullets. Scoopers either drop them on purpose or on accident and leave them. The bullets enjoy masking rings. So I see a lighter side to your dilemma. They really could be helping you.

As for the people that attack me? I could care less. No moderator has deleted any of my posts in a very long time. I am honest and state how I feel. I don't attack anyone. Even on this thread, two folks attempted to throw it off for some reason. One because i stated no camera will get a clear picture in the Detroit river or in any fresh water lake around here. and the other by thinking he has authority to tell me what I can or can't post. Don't like my laughing pink cat? Get over it! Neither it nor I are going away.

You have made some great finds. Your last diamond ring is a good example. Enjoy the hobby, help others like you are and don't let the actions of a few spoil your fun.

Good luck in the near future. You warm weather searchers keep us northern folks drooling and itching to get out to dig some of it up ourselves.

Thanks everyone you all know how to make a guy feel good, I dont agree with some posters on here but i agree i shouldn't bow out because of a few bad apples, i enjoy so many of you and your stories so why should i go away . :laughing: I'm just gonna turn the other cheek and keep on keeping on =) I AM A GOOD PERSON AND I LIKE ME and i will remain me, Thanks for all the support and kind words by my Fellow "FRIENDLY" Forum Members

For what its worth. Taking a little break from forums when it gets to you usually works. I took a month off once and it was my best month digging gold ever. During winter guys get agitated from just being locked indoors, snowed in, low light, etc. That's why I live in Florida:lol:

Keep posting when you find more of the pennies because it seems to say when other beaches are good...

ibtl00183f.jpg

Tom,
Found last Sunday...
9g 18K, diamond checks good.
Signs things are getting better.

Attachments

• goldring.JPG
    goldring.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 137
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back