Missed Connection Hamiton Ohio

T-Man

Elite Member
Alright, long shot here. Just curious if there are any other members from Hamilton, OH who happened to be out swinging this morning. Was on my way out for work this morning about 5am and saw someone walking up the sidewalk carrying something with them. Still dark, shadowy area of the sidewalk, didn't think much of it immediately. Started down the road and glanced over his way to see what he had and definetly made out the coil and small shovel under his arms. Don't see alot of detectorists around my area. Of course once I saw what it was I made a quick swing around the block to try and chase him down but was gone in the minute or 2 it took me to get back. He has to live a few houses up from me or turned down a side street. Either that or nighthawking the neighbors yards. Not sure if he was hitting the curb strips near my house or not, if so doubt he got much. I've pounded them a few times over the years.

If he does live close by you then you'll likely spot him again before too long. Especially if he keeps the same hunting schedule.

Back
Top Bottom