"Black" Friday Indeed

BufordCityDawg

Elite Member
Took a couple of hours this afternoon to hit my over hunted local park, ho hum... Decided to give the basketball and volleyball courts a try. Circled the basketball courts and found this black stainless cross and necklace whole. Does anyone know the maker's mark? Diamond inside of a diamond. Probably mostly worthless but pretty none the less.

Managed a couple of coin spills. One right by the courts holding over a dollar and another one by some in ground boxes that the regular hunters apparently missed. I'll admit that I have detected around them myself expecting too much interference.

Over by the volley ball courts, in an area that I have searched SEVERAL times, I hit a solid 46/47 at about 4". I can't stress enough how very good the smaller coil is. Not only did it pick up this item, but pinpointed it so well that I recovered it with a silver dollar sized hole and no scratches! I either ignored the signal or didn't pick it up with my ATP and the stock coil due to iron near it. What was it? Well, it was the St. Michael's pendant. 14K worth of loveliness. Not bad for a two hr hunt. That makes my second gold in this park.

BCD

Attachments

• All.jpg
    All.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 306
  • Cross.jpg
    Cross.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 274
  • Pendant.jpg
    Pendant.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 281
Took a couple of hours this afternoon to hit my over hunted local park, ho hum... Decided to give the basketball and volleyball courts a try. Circled the basketball courts and found this black stainless cross and necklace whole. Does anyone know the maker's mark? Diamond inside of a diamond. Probably mostly worthless but pretty none the less.

Managed a couple of coin spills. One right by the courts holding over a dollar and another one by some in ground boxes that the regular hunters apparently missed. I'll admit that I have detected around them myself expecting too much interference.

Over by the volley ball courts, in an area that I have searched SEVERAL times, I hit a solid 46/47 at about 4". I can't stress enough how very good the smaller coil is. Not only did it pick up this item, but pinpointed it so well that I recovered it with a silver dollar sized hole and no scratches! I either ignored the signal or didn't pick it up with my ATP and the stock coil due to iron near it. What was it? Well, it was the St. Michael's pendant. 14K worth of loveliness. Not bad for a two hr hunt. That makes my second gold in this park.

BCD
Couple pieces of jewelry like that are nice! The hallmark on the cross is familiar, but I cannot place it.. if it comes to me, I'll pop back.

Nice 14K!

Back
Top Bottom