Spring is springing... somewhat

Great start trapper . Still 4 ft snow in my yard. Gonna drive south this weekend until i find grass or mud . Anything other than snow

Congrats on the Thaw !!

after your STELLAR year last year .. you must have been chomping at the bit these last few months.. glad to hear you are on the move again !!
Thank you Oregon for your reply. Your right, I want to fly again as the brutal Winter was driving me crazy. Trapper
Congrats on the saves Jack
Thanks Liam. I'm happy just to be back playing in the dirt. Trapper

Congrats Trapper!!! As the weather warms your silver count will skyrocket!!!
Appreciate the reply Travis. Hope your right about the warm weather and the counts. Having a decent week so far but still have a couple of days to add to it. Trapper
Well Cool! Here we go though Not much longer and you will be digging anywhere you want!

This is Perfect Maple sap season this week, below 32 at night and above freezing during the day, but I think with this rain and whatnot, the frost will be dropping out of the dirt this weekend! Spitting and snowing off and on all day here, but the Robins have been stationed back for a week, and they cant afford to be wrong...Plus, the Big full Moon coinciding with the Spring Equinox puling up all those old silver coins tonight! This should be a great weekend for the Northerns to do some dirt work!
Looking forward to those times John. Maple syrup days, you reminded me of them from running the Spring Beaver lines. Did that from 1978 through 2005. Good times over those years. Spring, the rebirth of mother earth. Robins everywhere, Dirty snow disappearing, Garlic is sprouting, already have onions, tomatoes and pepper seeds in the stater boxes. Trapper

Well this post is a sight for sore eyesđź‘Ť.
Been a long winter .
Just good to get out .
Congradulations on the silver Trap.
Looking forward to seeing those green hunting boots soon .
,Dew

Congrats on the silver Trapper, a somewhat slow start but you'll be off and running in no time. Look forward to your posts. HH Mark

Great start trapper . Still 4 ft snow in my yard. Gonna drive south this weekend until i find grass or mud . Anything other than snow
Thank you Mike. Be a few days before things really open up but it sure was nice getting out. I guess it's going to be a couple of weeks yet before that snow melts up there. Have patients cabin fever will be leaving soon. Trapper
Nice going on finding some diggable dirt and some silver. Congrats buddy!
Appreciate your reply Jason. The site I got the Silver's from is the same one I dug the Roy Rogers Ring last year. Just isn't a lot of targets left, counting my blessing on what I recovered this year. Lover seeing those vacation pictures on FB. Trapper

congrats on double silver trapper ground here in parts of CT are digable
Thank you Mark. Just glad to be back out digging. Sites are still limited but that will improve with time. Trapper
Well this post is a sight for sore eyesđź‘Ť.
Been a long winter .
Just good to get out .
Congradulations on the silver Trap.
Looking forward to seeing those green hunting boots soon .
,Dew
Thanks Brad. Felt a bit odd to report some digs. It felt like forever. Hope Sunday provides us the opportunity to share some grounds. Yes I will have my green digging boots. Trapper

CARPE DIEM WISCONSINITES

except for me, my social director has made other engagements with me and the granddaughter. I suggested finding coins with a detector to my granddaughter, and she suggested me spending some at Dave and buster's......sadly I was outvoted 2 to 1. What's wrong with these females anyway?

Perhaps tomorrow will be an option for me.

CARPE DIEM WISCONSINITES
Not up here yet. I tested a nice, sunny, soft-mud area, and the shovel hit solid ice at 2 to 3 inches.

except for me, my social director has made other engagements with me and the granddaughter. I suggested finding coins with a detector to my granddaughter, and she suggested me spending some at Dave and buster's......sadly I was outvoted 2 to 1. What's wrong with these females anyway?

"social director" :laughing:

Congrats on the silver Trapper, a somewhat slow start but you'll be off and running in no time. Look forward to your posts. HH Mark
Thank you Mark as your reply is appreciated. Still a lot of hard or saturated grounds but I get in some time and dig a little success along the way. Trapper
CARPE DIEM WISCONSINITES

Some times it is wise to heed the message. But for me I just need the sanity I find playing in the dirt. Good luck Craig. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom