5 silver Monday puts me over 50

Jressman

Elite Member
Got clearance from The Warden for a early 2 hour hunt since we have a lot of household projects to complete. Got to a new spot I had been eyeballing at 7:30am. I was on a mission to get my 50th silver coin of 2012, so I cherry picked for high tones showing at least 5inches deep. 10 minutes into the hunt I got a Mercury Dime, my next target was my 50th silver coin for 2012. A 1925 Mercury Dime! :firstplace:
This year is looking good due to the mild winter up here. I got my first silver coin of the season on 1/18/12.
1d3bb7eb.jpg

Got a really cool old button. It says "esx devs nostra" and has a 3 legged eagle on it. It looks really old and rang in like a deep wheat cent.
21ef6ac6.jpg

Total finds were:
4 Mercury Dimes a 1925, 1930, 1938, 1943 and 1 Roosevelt Dime a 1960.
I managed $3.40 in clad too.
0c68e799.jpg

That is awesome!! Saving the good spots for yourself..:laughing::laughing::laughing:. Congrats on breaking 50 silvers. I hope I hit 50 silvers for the whole year :yes:. Look forward to another hunt with you guys again. HH

Wow you and the Capt are cleaning house, and the year is young. Congrats.

I was on a mission to get my 50th silver coin of 2012

50 in 2 months equates to 300 in 12. Go for it!! You certainly have the right machine to exceed goals.

Congrats,
Raphis
Dan

Thats it Im moveing to the east coast you guys are cleaning house! Midwest here a silver rsie a month at best. barbers GL Morgans Right? I think If you cant beat em joinem Great Finds awesome!

Back
Top Bottom