ENDED Mega Gold Round TWO!

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Well folks. This is it. My last contest. I hope you enjoy it. Sometimes when you try to help and be involved it doesn't exactly turn out the way you planned. However, since I promised another scoop contest this is it along with an added monkey wrench.

So the winner of this contest will receive, a Sunspot 720i or 790i scoop with a carbon fiber handle, 720i is pictured

AND in addition to that A freshly refurbished Fisher CZ-21 - 8 metal detector with a year warranty. This warranty has already been authorized by First Texas. This is the actual unit! Just got it back 7-25-17. New coil, new body, new phones, manual, new bet loop, new rod. Nothing has been touched. (Except the mount on the rod) I took the new one off and misplaced it. I had to put a used one on it. I never use them anyway. I hip mount it and have a large washer holding the foam handle on.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/332295211936

Also added:

8 pack of Duracell batteries:

Please READ THE RULES. Anyone that is not old enough to read gets disqualified.

As long as you have been a member for 1 day starting July 17th you qualify to enter.

We are playing a Mega Gold contest. Contest starts NOW and ends weekly on FRIDAY at 10:00pm EASTERN.

ANY edits to your post makes the post INVALID. Mega Millions is picked on Tuesday and Friday at 11:00PM eastern. TUESDAY'S NUMBERS DO NOT COUNT. Neither does the 6th number.

Pick TWO SETS of 3 numbers in any order. If you pick any three of the five numbers drawn on Friday you win. New weekly contest starts after the numbers are drawn if nobody wins.

This contest will go weekly until someone wins the prize. As always, SHIPPING costs is the winners responsibility.

So:

Pick THREE numbers for SET ONE and THREE numbers for SET TWO. Winning will NOT be a combination of both sets.

Do NOT edit your post

Unlike the lotto, ONE guess of two sets of three numbers per week!

Check your numbers against Friday's winners. If you have three that match, YOU win. If not and nobody does, new contest starts for the next Friday's drawing.

It is YOUR responsibility to check your numbers against the numbers picked for the week. Not mine.

In the event we have two winners, unfortunately I will have to chose the person that posted first.

I want to thank the members for joining my contests. It has been fun for me.

Well, in case no one wins the Round One, here's mine for Round Two:

3, 20, 22

1, 9. 11

Thanks Scuba!

First guess: 7 39 52

Second guess: 3 57 69

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom