Da Golds from July!

itsaring!

24K Larry
Forum Supporter
Delayed single posts while on the gold. Trying some new spots this month:lol: Did okay but not as good as I hoped. Rotten class ring was from 1965. Ring in front of it I dropped and it exploded. Couldnt find all of it:shock: White gold is a blue star sapphire. Left row is all 14k. The rest is 10K. Stone in the diamond looking ring turned out to be a cubic kraponia:(
Top left ring was down a long time. Hard to clean the 14k. Turned out to be a wed-lok which when googled was filed for trademark by zales back in Dec. 1947. May have been in the ocean since 1948:lol:

The two on my index finger are both over 8 gram rings. The Wed-lok is 8.76 grams and the Sapphire ring is 8.36 grams

Found with the CTX, blue excal 800 and excal II 10".

Attachments

• IMG_1878.jpg
    IMG_1878.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 596
  • IMG_1879.jpg
    IMG_1879.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 574
:dingding: Love seeing all the goodies like that! Too bad on the star sapphire stone as that's a nice looking stone.

Nice finds, congrats on all that gold stuff. That little wide piece is the center from a bracelet, I have one exactly like it that lives in my jewelry box as the chain was so dainty (as in about useless) it broke after a couple wearings.

I like that Blue Star Sapphire ring, it's an eye catcher. Putting one of those on my got to find list ...:yes:
Not a bad haul for the month though, hope you can double it up this month. GL
So, it fits? On your finger it looks like it would fit your pinky just like most of the ones I find that I would consider wearing. Size 12's don't come easy, except in Tungsten it seems.:no:
DL

You did well last month, congrats! :D
Thanks!

That is my fav' of all of them, gosh that stone is pretty!
Keep 'em coming!
One cool looking stone!

Congrats on a killer month. Beautiful sapphire ring, rarely see a star sapphire like that.:holycow:
First one I saw

Nice finds, congrats on all that gold stuff. That little wide piece is the center from a bracelet, I have one exactly like it that lives in my jewelry box as the chain was so dainty (as in about useless) it broke after a couple wearings.
Yeah I can see where the chain broke off. Never find it with any of my detectors

That's a good July! Congrats!

I found a chunky wed-lok last year nice rings :thumbsup:
May have been yours I saw? Remembered one or two posted.

Congrats on the nice variety there. July was agood month. Thanjks for sharing.
Thanks!
Very nice month. Some beautiful finds also. Congrats on the yellow.
Thanks Scuba!

I like that Blue Star Sapphire ring, it's an eye catcher. Putting one of those on my got to find list ...:yes:
Not a bad haul for the month though, hope you can double it up this month. GL
So, it fits? On your finger it looks like it would fit your pinky just like most of the ones I find that I would consider wearing. Size 12's don't come easy, except in Tungsten it seems.:no:
DL
Fits my right pinky. Have to get a David Yurman resized since its a little too tight on my fat fingers. I only wear 3 rings out of all the ones I found.

Awesome month man, well done!

Thanks Zee!

Definitely either a star sapphire or a blue tigers eye, they look very similar and both are known to be set in gold. What a month big congrats!

In five years I haven't found that much gold ! Not even close ! I'm moving to a beach before I die :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom