Tool Hacks Video - creative homemade ways to make some household projects easier

GKL

Forum Supporter
Some of these ideas might have you saying "why didn't I think of that before ?" :lol:

(just happened to find this while searching online)

Last edited:
That was really cool there GKL! Some of these tricks I knew and some I didnt! Micro soldering wires with a lighter and small copper coil is something I can use! Thanks! (I had a hell of a time not melting the shrink fit insulator tubes when I did a coil cable cutNsplice a few years ago)...

That was really cool there GKL! Some of these tricks I knew and some I didnt! Micro soldering wires with a lighter and small copper coil is something I can use! Thanks! (I had a hell of a time not melting the shrink fit insulator tubes when I did a coil cable cutNsplice a few years ago)...

I "bookmarked" that video so I can find it again when I need it.

You've heard of "As Seen On TV" stuff where they might want $19.95 and a big S/H charge, well I guess you could call this "As Seen On YouTube" and you use stuff you have around the house :lol:

The guy who made that video has lots more, here are a couple more he made -

This first one you can learn tricks to amaze your family and friends and have them looking like :shock: :shock: :shock: :laughing:

This next one has more household hacks

I had to pause and/or replay parts of the videos a few times to make sure I understood how to do some of the stuff. but no big deal.

Not a tool hacks type video, but similar as far as creative concepts, just when you think there might not be a really new way to make something :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom