Anyone near Jacksonville, FL??? Need help

beeryboats

I'm a noob that will be east of Jacksonville next week and was wondering if anyone might be willing show me the ropes? I'm shopping for a MD but have never really used one. I've been lurking the forums for advice on my first purchase, but I would like some practical experience with someone who knows what they're doing. I'd be available all day Thursday. Please PM me if you have a couple hours to waste with a new guy.
Thanks,
Jay

I'm a noob that will be east of Jacksonville next week and was wondering if anyone might be willing show me the ropes? I'm shopping for a MD but have never really used one. I've been lurking the forums for advice on my first purchase, but I would like some practical experience with someone who knows what they're doing. I'd be available all day Thursday. Please PM me if you have a couple hours to waste with a new guy.
Thanks,
Jay

I'll be busy with my sister in town the next two weeks. You gonna be out this way any other time? I got several machines.

Darn! Nope, my wife's business calls us down for four days only. My wife is the only female in the group, so I have to take care of all the guys wives by the pool all day while they have meetings. Rubbing in all that lotion and fetching all those drinks takes a lot out of a guy! I need a day off.

I know! Free food and drinks just for taking a new guy under his wing for a while. I found a detector shop on the west side of the city that I can go visit if nobody has time to go digging.
Jay

Last chance at a free lunch and a beer! I'm leaving for FL tomorrow. You don't even have to own a second detector, just show me what your listening for and what to look for.
Thanks,
Jay

Your timing sucks. :shock: Sorry!

Leaving for my annual Gulf fishing trip early tomorrow and won't be back until Saturday. If you're heading back at ANY OTHER time, feel free to contact me.

Your timing sucks. :shock: Sorry!

Leaving for my annual Gulf fishing trip early tomorrow and won't be back until Saturday. If you're heading back at ANY OTHER time, feel free to contact me.

Well good luck fishing! Looks like the weather is going to be iffy for Wed and Thur anyway.

Back
Top Bottom