Bit of Luck with Rings 5 in 4

Dr. Detroit

Elite Member
For some reason I have been on a lucky streak. I have been able to find 5 ring in four weeks. Until yesterday I have found one ring each week. Yesterday on Tuesday I found a 10k gold band, about a size 13...Today I went for a fifteen minute hunt after work and as I was walking back to my car I got a hit 61 on the F2 and dug pieces of a golden watch but as I was digging it and using my new pro pointer I found a 10k beat up gold ring..That's 2 gold ring in two days.. I hope this luck continues. The big silver ring with a K on it was found at a school.. The silver ring with pairs of bird that is stamped sterling was found in the same area as the beat up 10k gold ring today, but is is really my favorite. The silver ring with the flowers is made by Marsala. Also had throw in this cool old razor.. I guess date around 1930ish . I love this hobby...Thanks for looking.....

Attachments

• January Finds 001.jpg
    January Finds 001.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 638
  • January Finds 002.jpg
    January Finds 002.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 647
  • January Finds 003.jpg
    January Finds 003.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 630
  • January Finds 004.jpg
    January Finds 004.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 627
  • January Finds 005.jpg
    January Finds 005.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 625
  • January Finds 006.jpg
    January Finds 006.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 625
  • January Finds 008.jpg
    January Finds 008.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 607
  • January Finds 017.jpg
    January Finds 017.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 619
I guess what I didn't post is the junk I dig too. I owe credit to allot of you..I have learned so much from this site. Just a question would you fix that little gold ring or scrap it. It weighs 2 grams... I have never scrapped any gold to date.

I guess what I didn't post is the junk I dig too. I owe credit to allot of you..I have learned so much from this site. Just a question would you fix that little gold ring or scrap it. It weighs 2 grams... I have never scrapped any gold to date.

Well I guess that all depends on if you want to keep it to sell as a ring or keep it to wear or keep it to scrap at a later date. I scrap about 19% of my gold. I only get rings repaired if I want to give them to somebody or sell as a ring. Very few are worth repairing and selling.

Some get them repaired and keep no matter what they are going to do with them. All up to you.

I had the silver K ring repaired but not polished at a cost of 10 bucks..I wear it at work...If someone ask me what the K stands for I just reply Killer...My name is Tate...grow up with that name. Heard everything from tater bug, tater salad, tater head. Yea I would probably keep them for my 16 year old son to have..

cool finds

Cool ring finds, I dont sell my small gold rings or any silver rings, I have sold some large gold rings. -------------------------------------------- Garrett Ace250, Atpro Pinpointer, Fisher Cz5, Cz21

Question about how the rings showed up on your F2

Hi there - can you please let me know what the reading on your F2 was for those five rings? I have an F2 as well, and am still trying to learn more about how jewelry sounds on the F2, and the visual display reading.

Thanks

For some reason I have been on a lucky streak. I have been able to find 5 ring in four weeks. Until yesterday I have found one ring each week. Yesterday on Tuesday I found a 10k gold band, about a size 13...Today I went for a fifteen minute hunt after work and as I was walking back to my car I got a hit 61 on the F2 and dug pieces of a golden watch but as I was digging it and using my new pro pointer I found a 10k beat up gold ring..That's 2 gold ring in two days.. I hope this luck continues. The big silver ring with a K on it was found at a school.. The silver ring with pairs of bird that is stamped sterling was found in the same area as the beat up 10k gold ring today, but is is really my favorite. The silver ring with the flowers is made by Marsala. Also had throw in this cool old razor.. I guess date around 1930ish . I love this hobby...Thanks for looking.....

i notice the razor has what looks a pat. number. Maybe you can date it from that. I found a similar razor head a couple of weeks ago I estimated 30's also. Cograts on the rings. Luck is never far behind work.

Back
Top Bottom