What's a decent new laptop these days?

GLK- You Sir are a Gentleman and a Scholar and never before in my life have I felt such a desire to hug another man :laughing:

THANK-YOU for doing what I couldn't. I looked for more than 2 hours for an option but came-up empty. I had just resigned myself to punishing members here with my poor, out-of-focus, fuzzy pictures. Again, thank-you!

IMG_20170813_191754.jpg

You're welcome Gauntlet, I'm very glad it worked, I'll settle for even a handshake :lol: shaking-hands-in-agreement-smiley-emoticon.gif

I'm the tech guy for my wife so I get practice helping with her computer tech problems as well as my own :lol:

That is a very good detailed pic !

If that solution had not worked, I had found a microscope cam that was listed as also being compatible with Chrome in addition to windows - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XNYXQHE/

LOL...handshake it is, I guess I got a bit carried away in all the excitement :laughing:

Sometime I need to re-take some pics of some of my better finds, since Photobucket went south.

Thanks again!

LOL...handshake it is, I guess I got a bit carried away in all the excitement :laughing:

Sometime I need to re-take some pics of some of my better finds, since Photobucket went south.

Thanks again!

No problem, I understand how it feels from when I've had glitches that were really tough to figure out and then I finally found a solution after a lot and I mean a lot of research :lol:

I usually try save any photos I really want to keep on my hard drive or even a spare flash drive. That way if any internet or cloud based service quits or has a glitch I have a copy saved.

Back
Top Bottom