Pin Pointer

1/27 Inf. Wolfhound

Took my pinpointer to a White's distributor in the next town over from where I live today because it was not working. I went in with the hopes that they would send it off to be repaired and I would have it back in a few weeks. The lady at the desk asked me how long I have had the detector and I told her that I got it this past Christmas as a gift. She said O.K. and walked out of the room. A moment later she returned with a box in her hand and handed me a brand new one. That just made my day and since I had this clean pin pointer I just had to stop and get it dirty on the way home. Only found 13 cents and 1 pull tab but I did put some dirt on the pin pointer.

Man I have heard nothing but good things about local dealers. I wish we had a local dealer all we have is hobbytown and they are terrible. I'm glad you got time to do a little hunting. Ice

You're lucky.

There are no metal detector shops here.

A hobby shop sells Whites for the suggested retail price,

and people actually buy them.

What A Rip-Off!!!

The guys in that shop have never used a MD before.

But they know video games......
10-22-1.jpg

They think a Whites Bull's Eye

is a beebee gun target.
suprisedog.jpg

Oh well,

I gut 5 MD's, maybe I'll become a dealer.

But I don't feal like it right now..
olddog.jpg

Happy Hunting,

Tabdog

Those guys where great to me happy hunting to all of you found 17 cents today not my best day ever but surely not my worst either heheheh.

Right on. Dont you wish ALL business's worked that way. Hassle free. Unheard of in a lot of places now adays. WOLF

Back
Top Bottom