RTG 10x7 Custom

Surf Master

Forum Supporter
Received my new RTG 10x7 scoop today, I elected not to get the 6x11s as I had in the past, this one is perfect for certain conditions , in addition to my sunspots, it is a custom built 7x10 Aluminum , with 1/2 inch holes, SS lip, and grab handle, I am very pleased with the welds, great job done, the combo makes my hobby easier, here is pictures I will share, the scoop with the SS lip all said, and done, is actually 7 wide x 101/2 inches long , 4 1/2 lbs, the length from the center of the lip to the top of the orange handle is 49 1/4 long, happy hunting, Earl

Attachments

• 10x7 RTG scoop 001.JPG
    10x7 RTG scoop 001.JPG
    159.7 KB · Views: 235
  • 10x7 RTG scoop 002.JPG
    10x7 RTG scoop 002.JPG
    153.5 KB · Views: 219
  • 10x7 RTG scoop 003.JPG
    10x7 RTG scoop 003.JPG
    156.8 KB · Views: 215
  • 10x7 RTG scoop 004.JPG
    10x7 RTG scoop 004.JPG
    155.9 KB · Views: 218
  • 10x7 RTG scoop 005.JPG
    10x7 RTG scoop 005.JPG
    153.4 KB · Views: 209
  • Sunspot foot plate MOD 001.JPG
    Sunspot foot plate MOD 001.JPG
    154.7 KB · Views: 218
Scoundrel

:lol: I will tear it out before I sell the house, I haven't thrown any money into it yet, however it IS PAYED 4, howboutit PS lets see your pad, I am sure it is a castle, with all your ---------- reals you claim U found , you should have a million dollar mansion howboutit :shock::laughing:

That's fine looking scoop earl, RTG makes some good looking scoops, think I have SS version, built like a tank also..

Only thing I have against RTG is they don't seem to change with the designs like chuck...he is always looking for better...

True & False OBN RTG & Sunspot

The 7x10 Aluminum is an addition to there aluminum scoop addition, it was offered in only SS before, as far as Sunspot, Chuck is ignoring my request for a 8x12 820I, I can't figure out why, because his line up in the past were 8 wide, his selection of 8 wide with a 20 degree angle Is non existent, my guess is he is selling so much of 720I's, his mind is in other place's, believe me, I would like to know how much more material it takes & cost for Chuck to make a scoop 1 inch wider :roll:, the only difference in the RTG scoop, is I requested 1/2 inch holes vs 5/8 added SS lip & Grab, on the Sunspot I drilled 1/2 inch holes through the existing foot pad mod, what do you thing buddy ? Earl

Don't you already own (3) Stealth scoops:?: I think I read you own 3 Excals, a GT, a DF...are you collecting these or do you actually use them? They always look in pristine condition all sprawled out on you bed like a pinup:lol:

Aquaman

I use them less than you snorkel fanning , finding gold, and metal detectors less than you, because I don't live on HI, don't have the ability to find gold snorkel fanning here, like you do, I am 130 miles from the beach . :yes: :D loose lips sink ships :boat::okpeople::stormy::popcorn:

Nice looking scoop Earl.

RTG make a nice scoop, very functional and a reasonable cost. I had a RTG aluminum scoop with a stainless steel lip that I put on with a foot pad that was four months old and looked like I had it for years, a lot of years.

Although nice, aluminum didn't cut it in many of the conditions we hunt in.

Earl... bring that scoop up to CT and I will give it a great work out in the rocks... after I am done with it it will look like you have been hunting with it for years :laughing:

Frank

I here ya, well if this scoop , and the sunspot can't cut the mustard up their buddy, I will be looking forward to seeing what scoop you use, including the foot pad, because by the angle of the back plate, it might be coming howboutit

I here ya, well if this scoop , and the sunspot can't cut the mustard up their buddy, I will be looking forward to seeing what scoop you use, including the foot pad, because by the angle of the back plate, it might be coming howboutit

You won't have any problem with that scoop when you come up because of where we will be hunting and the short time you will be here.

I :surrender: bro, I will just water hunt than using the Sunspot with a bag of chum tied to my leg's, so far 628.00 into the trip :yes::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Earl.... it costs money to go on vacation... you aren't here and already whining... just wait until you see what it costs you to eat on the gold coast of CT :laughing: You better fill Joe's truck with a lot of food or bring an extra grand with you :lol:

Back
Top Bottom