A Silver Kind of Day...

Cfmct

Administrator
Admin
Forum Supporter
Hooked up with PI Joe and CTCurt for a hunt at a rocky beach I like to hunt...

I noticed that the slope was ground down so I hunted that while they hunted the water but soon joined me on the slope... Curt found some silver and a buffalo nickel... he was pretty happy and mentioned how he was going to stay until around 4 pm... Digging in the rocks isn't easy and he was soon drained of energy and was walking back to his car :lol: We all quit about 11 and shot the breeze for a while... I pulled two buffalo besides the silver... that SEF pulled it right out :)

Its funny that the only silver found was dimes today and they were still deep...

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 601
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 607
Congrats on the six pack!!

From the looks of your finds on that hunt, I would swear you were looting my Sportsman's Beech....

<*)))>{

Like the Silver, I would take that!!

Earl you bringing the pain meds? Bring enough for me..

Obn

Joe can't share prescription drugs, because if something would happen to the MOD Master, I would have a bounty out on my head :lol:, the way it sound's Craig want's to put me through the test, I will do my best with a herniated disc, and ripped right bicep, and over weight, we will see, LAST MAN STANDING , is on :shock::timer::yikes::sarcastic::cheers:

Had a great time today guys. Good workout in those rocks I'll tell ya. Thankful for my Stainless RTG. I guess I got spoiled in Myrtle beach and Florida. Glad I found some oldies. Will post my stuff later if I can find my USB cord. Thanks again Craig and Joe for taking me out. May have to come back up when the Southern boys are here....:lol:

Frank

I won't need the hot tub, I have pain & Muscle relaxers, Joe will be fine in the Hot tub, if I am water hunting, and Craig is scared to get his feet wet, and I see a shark go by, he does have to worry about a Tsunami rolling into shore , howboutit :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Had a great time today guys. Good workout in those rocks I'll tell ya. Thankful for my Stainless RTG. I guess I got spoiled in Myrtle beach and Florida. Glad I found some oldies. Will post my stuff later if I can find my USB cord. Thanks again Craig and Joe for taking me out. May have to come back up when the Southern boys are here....:lol:

Please do Curt... we will need your help carrying Earl after he passes out from hunting in the rocks :laughing:

cfmct-pi

Craig , his martial art skills are not going to help him carry 350 dead weight :shock:, just have 6 paul bearers on stand bye, just in case, howboutit:shock::lol: Ps all I need is a pine box, or you can grind me up for chum for shark bait .

Back
Top Bottom