Beach trip

A little early for the fresh drop hunting at the mid Atlantic beach's but the weekends are your best chance at any, Maybe try AC, OC and as far south as VB, the more popular the beach's the better the odds. Those I listed really get cranking come June to Sept...

Don't come to Connecticut... last year my friend found 1 fresh drop (gold)... I didn't find any fresh drops :lol:

Cfmct

ill be up for shark hunting, or they will be hunting me :shock:, should I bring the chum ? :lol::yes::shock: howboutit Since it's all sanded in and No fresh drop's, I will be fishing .:yes:

ill be up for shark hunting, or they will be hunting me :shock:, should I bring the chum ? :lol::yes::shock: howboutit Since it's all sanded in and No fresh drop's, I will be fishing .:yes:

Fresh drops are great but old gold is better...at least for our group of :pirates:.

Don't worry Earl, we'll bring you to feed the sharks...we want you to enjoy your vacation, have the full experience and all:laughing:

Captain Silver

Don't worry, if we are in the water , water hunting, and you get a Tsunami cause I seen a shark, you won't have to worry about the shark bro, just worry about ridding the wave I created & don't loose your equipment :shock::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: howboutit

Obn

we can tie a chum bag to Bruce's leg, since he has no fear :shock::lol: howboutit Figure out how the ticks go after him instead of me in the woods if he takes me land hunting, he is close to us, I am taking 1 land machine, howboutit Sorry Goodka1987 for hi jacking your thread, have a good trip VA beach, if ya see MAX down their if you go, tellem Surf Master said high. PS Just joking Bruce;)

Thanks everyone for your input!! DND, yes it is, lol. One of these days I'll get lucky. My friend picked Ocean City Maryland.

Back
Top Bottom