If It's Good Enough For Them It's Good Enough For Me

Before I ever hit the big lake, I check NOAA, even before I check with my wife...:yes:

<*)))>{

Thanks Frank, I have found in the Bay you just never know what the tide is going to be like until you are there. I was out last weekend at lowtide and it was deeper then I've seen it in a while because of the winds...
Also noticed last week that the jetty that once was strong and tall is about half the size it was...dag ice pushed all the boulders over into the good hunting area.

your the man

Frank, we are counting on you for the precise on time low tide hunting schedule, OBN , and I will have enough on us , just being able to hang in there 4 days howboutit;)

Frank, we are counting on you for the precise on time low tide hunting schedule, OBN , and I will have enough on us , just being able to hang in there 4 days howboutit;)

Craig's got a good handle on that end of the state and will put you in good hunting grounds....IF CONDITIONS ARE RIGHT.

Earl looks like rain buddy, bring a raincoat...Not worried about conditions other then lighting..

mmmm

m-57 -49 sunny t-52 -40 showers w -50 -42 a couple of showers t-52-42 perhaps a shower , sure thing bro, the GT will come out Monday afternoon Joe, after that it looks like water hunting in the rain buddy, that CT weather for you, if it's not snowing , it's raining, :roll::lol: their is a difference between showers , and rain, Earl

Earl looks like rain buddy, bring a raincoat...Not worried about conditions other then lighting..

Don't worry about the weather... when they call for rain it usually holds off until night :lol: that last big blizzard they started calling for 12 to 18 inches for us... then the totals started going down until the final forecast of 3 to 5 we didn't get 3 to 5 snowflakes :laughing: in fact I think I saw 1 :yes:

hope

Its like Myrtle beach, if it rains, it's in and gone quick, don't have a water proof GT , Craig you know what that means, in the water, shark bate with the DF with OBN , Monday afternoon looks like the best GT hunting , Earl

Earl the water is going to be in the 40's, won't be any sharks when the water is that cold. Just bring one of your blues....as a rain machine, only problem the Connecticut boys may try and get it before we leave....:please:

Blues OBN

Are staying home with my girl & dog , they have to keep her company :lol::grin:, they will be safe with her, you bring your blue's up buddy, Frank & Craig will :sissyfight: over them :laughing:, I am not getting in between that :shock: :dingding: , maybe I will bring up the CZ20- 8 inch chest mounted , howboutit DF , GT, CZ20 :yes::D

Earl the water is going to be in the 40's, won't be any sharks when the water is that cold. Just bring one of your blues....as a rain machine, only problem the Connecticut boys may try and get it before we leave....:please:

Got that right. Will trade a green for a blue.......:yes:

Curt

He's got 3 or 4 blue's , but keeps it under his hat :hide: including a sword :yes::D howboutit Ps he is over loaded with Green machines , he got both of mine :yes:

Attachments

• 20110602_2.JPG
    20110602_2.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 121
Just bring one of your blues....as a rain machine, only problem the Connecticut boys may try and get it before we leave....:please:

Earl,Absolutely, positively bring it. I can assure you it will find a good home, even though I won't bring it to bed with me the way you do. :lol:

Earl

Sold one blue last year, I now have 3 greens, 3 blues, 2 swords, 2 CZ20's, DF, LS and a CTX .....stocking up because someday I hope to run a charter detecting boat in the Chesapeake Bay, I supply everything for the Adventure.. I fish while they detect, then I cook them some fresh fish or HB's for a food n drink break......Howboutit...

Frank

DF , GT, CZ20 chest mount,omega 8000 ,all which take AA and 9V wont need any chargers , except for the GT . OBN is the Excalibur Bringer this trip, with the pp mod

Hmmmm, all I have is an E-trac and 2 GT's.....I need to find more gold so I can enlarge my arsenal.:yes:

See Frank

OBN's the MAN, and a great guy, but he keeps his Blues in a bank volt :laughing: The MOD MASTER lol And he just got a CTX3030, Frank I can't keep up with him ;)

Back
Top Bottom