Petition to stop the banning of metal detecting

Status
Not open for further replies.
My query was in September. No connected dots, no conspiracy theory required :lol:

ok, thanx for answering that. I wonder if someone prior to you, who, just like yourself, in year's past, was asking "can I?". Hence leading to this new all-fired importance to make a specific rule to "address the pressing issue".

Because, just like your queery (which was after the fact), no doubt persons seem to be keen on doing that to all sorts of agencies they come to.

I got a responce

From them, only 200 plus signed , they need a lot more signatures than that, put some posts on other forums treasure.net, treasure depot, findmall, compass, ect. asap . Including all members from this forum NEED TO SIGN

From them, only 200 plus signed , they need a lot more signatures than that, put some posts on other forums treasure.net, treasure depot, findmall, compass, ect. asap . Including all members from this forum NEED TO SIGN

It appears from some of the posts on this thread that people's 'dislike' of that website is more important than detectorist's rights.:(:wow:

It appears from some of the posts on this thread that people's 'dislike' of that website is more important than detectorist's rights.:(:wow:

Its called freedom of speech Scott and I don't care for that organization that petition was done on.

Its called freedom of speech Scott and I don't care for that organization that petition was done on.

:grin:I understand Craig:grin:, I was just using my freedom of speech to voice my displeasure in people not signing the petition.:lol: It's just this thread hits close to home of course so I'm a bit more passionate about it.

BTW, I'm unfamiliar with petitions and have never signed one, what's the problem with this site. (Please PM me this response if it's going to cause a big to-do on the forum.:D) I'm assuming it's some type of political thing.:(

Don't

Care about any organization, if it's for a good cause, I am all in at NO cost, protecting MA Mder right's is a good thing period, no ?s asked. If no one cared our hobby would not exist, :( , Earl SIGNED DONE

The law must be changed. We have enough red tape in this world. Enough permits. Permits are merely activity taxes. Anyone in ma can contact their state rep...not by phone. By letter. You can also call tye tip line an constantly flood it with fake tipoffs. I cant believe they quietly changed a law behind the publics back like that. It can be changed. hh an gl -Joe

Care about any organization, if it's for a good cause, I am all in at NO cost, protecting MA Mder right's is a good thing period, no ?s asked. If no one cared our hobby would not exist, :( , Earl SIGNED DONE

Joeb1999

I am in Maryland , and feel your pain bro, not only MA, Md has limited places to hunt also, Bottom Line, I signed this to protect our hobby, it was a simple thing, :imo: it's just like our wright to bear arm's, you have certain parties that disagree , but it is the criminals they should go after, not law bidding citizens , if the party saw the hazards at the beach , just I clean up, they would Change the Law, part of the problem is, the people that run the state, make up so many stupid laws, before knowing the facts Signed :D , but wake up when there kid , has a rusty nail go through there foot at the beach , or some can slaw rips up there feet, than they would realize that guy detecting, is cleaning up the those hazards, and the environment , hope the law gets canned 4 U all, it is a sad thing that could linger down the coast, you know how it works, starts in the North, than goes South, so this fight is more spread out than people think, one state starts it, than states follow suit, Proud to sign, Earl

...but you went ahead and signed the petition, that's the point.

Yes I did then I blocked that site from sending me any of their drivel :yes:

The problem I see is its the archaeologists that seem to be running the show and we all know what they think of our hobby...

I just cant get over the fact that there is a tipline for thia mischif they call "metal detecting". I cant believe this state. They legalized drugs. The other day a court ruled that prior drug CONVICTIONS cannot prevent a person from obtaining a firarms permit. Metal detecting...no!!! There will be no such nonsense!

Yes I did then I blocked that site from sending me any of their drivel :yes:

The problem I see is its the archaeologists that seem to be running the show and we all know what they think of our hobby...

Signed, Joe Beechnut Preast

Maryland is to late, AA, PG, Montgomery Country parks, and the list goes on...off limits, State Parks are very limited....no summer detecting and if so you can come in at 6 am and have to be out by 9 am.

Friend got a warning this winter for an area he has hunted for years....

Attachments

• OBN0147.jpg
    OBN0147.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 274
joeb1999 Ma laws vs Maryland laws

Ma laws are better than ours, carry concealed permit's are to hard to get here, that's why people are getting shot, they know everyone is un armed, open season for robbery. :back2topic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom