RTG 10x7 Custom

Just make

Sure Big Poppa show's up, I will probably end up using his pitch fork, :roll:, cause it seems like you guy's use dozers the way you talk :lol:, howboutit :hornetsnest::frustrated:

Sure Big Poppa show's up, I will probably end up using his pitch fork, :roll:, cause it seems like you guy's use dozers the way you talk :lol:, howboutit :hornetsnest::frustrated:

We don't have pristine beaches with sugar sand Earl... if you wanted to ghunt in those conditions maybe you should have traveled south to Florida ;)

All I can say is welcome to New England and its rocky shores :lol:

Florida

Been their done that, So that being said, I can't wait till I hit your shoreline :yes:, just eat your Wheaties , don't want to here you don't have time , you own your own business, :yes:, you have all the time in the world, just think you have an excuse now, you can tell your wife your going on vacation, hunting with the guy's from down South , tell here to eat TV dinners for 4 days, and don't forget to feed the fish howboutit :laughing:

Been their done that, So that being said, I can't wait till I hit your shoreline :yes:, just eat your Wheaties , don't want to here you don't have time , you own your own business, :yes:, you have all the time in the world, just think you have an excuse now, you can tell your wife your going on vacation, hunting with the guy's from down South , tell here to eat TV dinners for 4 days, and don't forget to feed the fish howboutit :laughing:

Earl you have bunk beds for all them scoops???:laughing::laughing:
I know all your Minelabs all have there own bunks.:laughing::laughing:

Njal

The bed I have the machines on is the bed I had when I was little, I took the sheets off put all my metal detectors on it , so I can tell my girlfriend there is no place her grandkids to sleep :lol:, there 4 they are not over here, just the dog & Her, the dog is in heat, it's bad enough I have to put on and take a dipper every time I let her out, I sad to her last night, when your not working , it was your choice to get a dog & female to boot, you take the dipper on & off :shock::yes::lol:, I would build a rack for them but , than it would open up the bed for un-wanted company. I wonder what kind of shampoo Craig uses on his machines , when he takes a shower with them howboutit :lol:

The bed I have the machines on is the bed I had when I was little, I took the sheets off put all my metal detectors on it , so I can tell my girlfriend there is no place her grandkids to sleep :lol:, there 4 they are not over here, just the dog & Her, the dog is in heat, it's bad enough I have to put on and take a dipper every time I let her out, I sad to her last night, when your not working , it was your choice to get a dog & female to boot, you take the dipper on & off :shock::yes::lol:, I would build a rack for them but , than it would open up the bed for un-wanted company. I wonder what kind of shampoo Craig uses on his machines , when he takes a shower with them howboutit :lol:

Leave me alone... its none of your business :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom