The Makro Multi-Kruzer Has A Major Flaw

beephead

Elite Member
It doesn't have a receiving audio module that its existing transmitter can pair with so you can use a variety of different headphones. Now how hard could it be to produce? Right now with all this heat I'd love to be able to use my Deus Backphones on the Kruzer without having to go through complete hell to do so. I have the Garrett Z-Lynk audio modules, but I have to plug the transmitting module into an adapter before they will work on the Kruzer. If I decide to use the battery back-up I'm screwed. Also with all those extra cables running everywhere, changing a search coil is not an easy task. Also with the attached Z-Lynk transmitting module not being waterproof I can't just spray off the Kruzer to clean off the mud without first removing the Z-Lynk transmitter audio module. Other than that I love my Kruzer. lol

beephead

If you had the battery pack, you would know that isn't true because you can hook up headphones at the jack built in the battery pack.

If you had the battery pack, you would know that isn't true because you can hook up headphones at the jack built in the battery pack.

I have a the BATTERY PACK. I don't want to use wired headphones to on a detector that already has a audio transmitter. I want a wireless setup! My concern is having cables everywhere! Other than that I LOVE my Multi-Kruzer!

beephead

any $20 TXRX unit off of amazon should plug into the headphone plug and you will have wireless. That's all I use on any of my other detectors. Cheap blutooth headset and tx/rx receiver.

any $20 TXRX unit off of amazon should plug into the headphone plug and you will have wireless. That's all I use on any of my other detectors. Cheap blutooth headset and tx/rx receiver.

I tried some of the cheap units and returned them and got some Garrett Z-Lynks, they work great! However the transmitter isn't waterproof and is just something else that has to attached and removed when rinsing off the detector or changing the search coil. The Kruzer already has a built in waterproof transmitter, it just need a receiver that will pair up with it.

beephead

Any chance the z link receiver would pair to the Kruzer Transmitter?

Also that multi Kruzer, is that a true simultaneous multi frequency or selectable single frequency? Some times the lines get blurry with marketing, and sometimes I question whether it's intentional.

Any chance the z link receiver would pair to the Kruzer Transmitter?

Also that multi Kruzer, is that a true simultaneous multi frequency or selectable single frequency? Some times the lines get blurry with marketing, and sometimes I question whether it's intentional.

The Z-Lynk receiver won't pair up and the Kruzer is a selectable single frequency detector. It works great and I really like it a lot, but I still want that audio receiver that will pair up the Kruzer's built in waterproof audio transmitter.

beephead

The Z-Lynk receiver won't pair up and the Kruzer is a selectable single frequency detector. It works great and I really like it a lot, but I still want that audio receiver that will pair up the Kruzer's built in waterproof audio transmitter.

beephead

I get it you also would have the option of using a higher quality headphone vs the ones that ship with most detectors.

K actually will switch to a ear bud that is designed to seal in my ear. This is not only much cooler but much less intrusive. But still blocks out most noise. They will of course hook to the wm10 module.

I have a the BATTERY PACK. I don't want to use wired headphones to on a detector that already has a audio transmitter. I want a wireless setup! My concern is having cables everywhere! Other than that I LOVE my Multi-Kruzer!

beephead

Ok, you lost me for a second because I thought you were saying that you were wanting to use Deus back phones which were wired . So your wanting a wireless adapter module to plug the back phones in and be separate from the machine ?

Ok, you lost me for a second because I thought you were saying that you were wanting to use Deus back phones which were wired . So your wanting a wireless adapter module to plug the back phones in and be separate from the machine ?

Right! My wife says that I'm sometime very confusing. I love the Kruzer and a wireless adapter module would make it even better. I hope they model it after the Z-Lynk receiver module. It's the best that I have ever used.

beephead

This was posted elsewhere:

Nokta Detectors

Hello all.... I have not been posting lately, as so much is going on this end but I try my best to read posts guys...

Now - wireless module - already got a few emails about this and I can confirm that it is already in the works guys!

Dilek

Back
Top Bottom