Roman villa lake revisited :) double 750

71DHB

Elite Member
If I keep this up I'll never leave the country soon:) I got little sleep last night trying to decide to push my luck again at this same lake or go to the sea instead. In the end the lake won!:) This time I arrived at the break of dawn with absolutely nobody around. I even did a bit of the sand today which I don't do often, that being on this very beach I found a very nice gold bracelet a few years ago. Things turned quickly in the water. From the pics you can see the old lira which is always a good sign. I am fairly certain that NOONE searches in this lake. Again it took me no more than half an hour to pull out these 2 750 yellow guys. My feet guided me to the car right after that. I didn't even get close to doing half of this beach yet. Something convinces me that it doesn't end here but I'll probably save the rest for next year when I come back here. Enjoy the pics everyone. Thanks for looking GL and HH.

Attachments

• DSCN3795.JPG
    DSCN3795.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 489
  • DSCN3799.JPG
    DSCN3799.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 481
  • DSCN3812.JPG
    DSCN3812.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 475
  • DSCN3811.JPG
    DSCN3811.JPG
    101.2 KB · Views: 475
  • DSCN3809.JPG
    DSCN3809.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 473
You Beauty! :laughing::laughing: I'm so happy to see you ran in there on reptilian instincts and didnt let your logical mind talk you out of it the authoritarian threats!:laughing::laughing: I tell ya, Dub..this really warms my heart! As with most important things in Life, its all about TIMING! You killed it perfectly!

Pay attention to those 'gut' instincts though..when to go and when to leave etc...I tell myself this..."A lady must always sense when its time to leave a party!":laughing: Dont be greedy!

Last edited:
:dingding: If you're pulling 2 rings in half an hour that place is loaded for sure!

You Beauty! :laughing::laughing: I'm so happy to see you ran in there on reptilian instincts and didnt let your logical mind talk you out of it the authoritarian threats!:laughing::laughing: I tell ya, Dub..this really warms my heart! As with most important things in Life, its all about TIMING! You killed it perfectly!

Pay attention to those 'gut' instincts though..when to go and when to leave etc...I tell myself this..."A lady must always sense when its time to leave a party!":laughing: Dont be greedy!

:laughing::laughing: Thank you Mud! Gotta love that reptilian instinct huh?:laughing::laughing: Your replies to my threads really warms my heart friend. Timing IS everything and I agree 100 per cent with you about that "gut" instinct and about not being greedy. Lets not complicate our lives though and talk about ladies! hehe:laughing::laughing:

Very Nice

Virgin Honey hole you found their , surely a Gem that awaits , fantastic find's, as far as not wanting to leave, don't think it would be the hunting ground's for me, it would be the Italian girl's & food :shock::lol:, we need some EYE CANDY picks next, happy hunting , Earl

Virgin Honey hole you found their , surely a Gem that awaits , fantastic find's, as far as not wanting to leave, don't think it would be the hunting ground's for me, it would be the Italian girl's & food :shock::lol:, we need some EYE CANDY picks next, happy hunting , Earl

Thanks Earl! Yeah it's one of my placces I keep secret. I know what you mean about the food and eye candy. I'll do my best to get some pics in there for you in the future.:)

Absolutely wonderful. I can only dream of detecting in a far away land..virgin lakes and dark haired Italian women. My grandparents came from Sicily...some day I'm taking 2 months off and heading east. Thanks for sharing.

strick

Back
Top Bottom