I thought it was trash.

Canerat

Elite Member
My wife was scratching through my collection of junk jewelry and found this Bvlgari pendant. I thought it was a stainless fake ear stretcher earring, and just tossed it in with my junk jewelry and forgot about it.
After my wife pointed out to me that it could be genuine, I checked inside for stamps, and it is stamped.
I looked on line to see what it's worth and they were over $1000 used without the chain. New with the chain they were over $2000.

I'm still scratching my head thinking this can't be right, looks like trash to me.

Attachments

• IMG_2301.jpg
    IMG_2301.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 523
  • IMG_2302.jpg
    IMG_2302.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 527
Wow, that's a valuable find! Congrats

I had something similar like that happen to me before. A few months ago I found a 9k ring with diamonds (not sure if they're real) in my 'low value rings' container. I probably didn't see the hallmark because it was written so small! I was putting the rings into a proper disply case when I found it!

So, that was a Nice Save :yes:............. Gold?
Someone is always willing to pay what others could not even imagine,.... more money than sense, as they say!
Heck, they just showed a pair of roller skate stilettos by Yves-Saint-Laurent on the morning news for $2600:laughing:
DL

Great find twice. Once in the ground and then again in the junk jewelry container. I would hit the junk container again to see if there are anymore to be found!

Wow, that's a valuable find! Congrats

I had something similar like that happen to me before. A few months ago I found a 9k ring with diamonds (not sure if they're real) in my 'low value rings' container. I probably didn't see the hallmark because it was written so small! I was putting the rings into a proper disply case when I found it!
Thanks, lucky my wife noticed the name brand.
Nice... You are finding some great stuff this year
No Steve, this year has been terrible. Last year I did way better. Found about 4oz of 24k about 2oz of platinum and over 1kg silver
So, that was a Nice Save :yes:............. Gold?
Someone is always willing to pay what others could not even imagine,.... more money than sense, as they say!
Heck, they just showed a pair of roller skate stilettos by Yves-Saint-Laurent on the morning news for $2600:laughing:
DL
Thanks yes 18k gold. You're right about more money sense.

Great find twice. Once in the ground and then again in the junk jewelry container. I would hit the junk container again to see if there are anymore to be found!
The night I found it, it was the only piece of jewelry for the hunt, I thought I got skunked.

Put that baby up on Ebay! :gettinmoney:
My wife showed her sister and she ended up taking it home. Anyway that's Christmas and birthdays covered for the next ten years.

So is that Plat?
No Mud it's 18k. Ugly as hell just got a good name. I don't understand why people buy this type of trash.

I've been in their stores ...sales gals wearing Christian Louboutin shoes that cost more than an Excal. :shock: If it's legit, you scored big time.

Attachments

• Louboutin_altadama140.jpg
    Louboutin_altadama140.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 380
Always a fun moment to realize something is worth more than the pile it was in!
Yeah for sure Zee, I've found similar looking trash before so didn't even give it a good inspection.
I've been in their stores ...sales gals wearing Christian Louboutin shoes that cost more than an Excal. :shock: If it's legit, you scored big time.
I believe it's real, the stamp looked lazer etched, but it doesn't really matter I gave it away. To family though so I'm happy. My sister in law once lent me money so it's all good.

Ohhhhhh....that is a killer find. Congrats !!!
Thank you.

No Steve, this year has been terrible. Last year I did way better. Found about 4oz of 24k about 2oz of platinum and over 1kg silver

For me too. I've been relegated to 1 beach that is heavily sanded in with 2 dicks that constantly harass me. Been the lowest summer total for me.since I started detecting

Wow, amazing what people will pay for stuff...... Great find for you!!!

Wow, that is an excellent re-find!
Yep- I probably would have tossed that in the junk-jewelry box too.
I found a bvlgari bellybutton piercing (yuck! why am I always finding those!?) but it doesn't have any other markings and I'm like 97% sure it's complete junk.
The only thinks I re-found from my junk box ended up being very small silver pendants. Nothing nearly as exciting as yours! Very cool stuff!

Its not exactly a pretty piece of jewelry. So you're paying dearly for a miniature , gold, bulgari tire rim on a chain?

Back
Top Bottom