Noahs platinum ring

Steve

Forum Supporter
Found this strangely designed platinum ring. Pt950 with micro ice. The front has a design like a ruler which I've never seen before. 7g

Attachments

• 20170806_133727_resized.jpg
    20170806_133727_resized.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 498
  • 20170806_133739_resized.jpg
    20170806_133739_resized.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 471
Sweet! I've never seen that design in any kind of ring! Nice payday there!

Couple hundred or so in melt. Diamond is worthless. The retail mark up on pt is phenomenal.
$30 for a gram of platinum.... $3300 for a retarded bitcoin. The vaults are almost empty by the looks of it. Talk about a desperate ploy

All precious metal jewelry even gold has a 1000% markup. There are many many strange rings out there. I found a 14K ring last year with a fingerprint on it.

If they can market something original they will do their best to sell it.

Nice score on the couple hundred though.

All precious metal jewelry even gold has a 1000% markup. There are many many strange rings out there. I found a 14K ring last year with a fingerprint on it.

If they can market something original they will do their best to sell it.

Nice score on the couple hundred though.

Where I am 24k has about a 10% markup. Pt requires a high temp so that's the justification. Silver is absolutely ridiculous...

Now that is neat! Probably belonged to a math teacher or something :)

Not a US teacher since we don't do metrics! :lol:

:dingding: Congrats on the unusual ring. Better than its uniqueness is its composition! ;)

The ring was hopefully owned by an archeologist!:lol:
Probably owned by a technical person, Idk.:?:
By the way did your atx find that one?

Last edited:

Match the print and you've found the owner. :D

R5

Match the print and you've found the owner. :D

R5

Fingerprints don't even hold up in court. Every time you see a crime tv show or movie and they are dusting for prints....:laughing:
Not all finger prints ir snowflakes are unique... DNA is a different matter

Back
Top Bottom