AT Pro vs. Fisher F44

Long2bhiking

I currently have the F44 and really like it but recently started looking at the AT Pro and was wondering what people thought of the AT Pro versus F44? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My buddy has a 44 and is ready to get an ATP. When hunting with another friend who uses an ATP they we're comparing signals on targets they were locating. The ID was better on the ATP as was the depth ( both using their stock coils). This was at a site with moderate soil. They told me the ATP hit an IHP at about 5" or so and the 44 would barely hit a chirp. This is from just one site and I know he's found a lot of stuff with his F44 so take it for what it's worth.

You might consider a Teknetics T2. Awesome relic machine and a great buy.

One thing that I really like is having a backlight and just realized that the ATP doesn't have but F44 does.

Maybe doesn't sound like a big deal to some but I do most of my hunting at night

One thing that I really like is having a backlight and just realized that the ATP doesn't have but F44 does.

Maybe doesn't sound like a big deal to some but I do most of my hunting at night

In that case, consider an F75 or check out Garrett's announcement tomorrow.

mx sport has back lit screen, hunts deeper that at pro, i get like 40 hours on battery life, more tones, ability to hunt salt water and fresh water and land. and the target spereration seems pretty good to me so far, thats even without the smaller coil. Only con I have so far is it has a squeaky arm rest, easily remedied though.

mx sport has back lit screen, hunts deeper that at pro, i get like 40 hours on battery life, more tones, ability to hunt salt water and fresh water and land. and the target spereration seems pretty good to me so far, thats even without the smaller coil. Only con I have so far is it has a squeaky arm rest, easily remedied though.

Not trying to be smart, but is it worth the extra $200-$250? Just wondering as a buddy is debating between the two.

Not trying to be smart, but is it worth the extra $200-$250? Just wondering as a buddy is debating between the two.[/QUOTE

It is absolutely worth every penny in my opinion (unless your hunting mostly salt water, then don't get either).

AT-Pro Great Detector

I currently have the F44 and really like it but recently started looking at the AT Pro and was wondering what people thought of the AT Pro versus F44? Thanks

Top selling Detector for a reason
Need any help give me a call
dennis

Back
Top Bottom